CCBS Matoran MOCs

Uh… looks like she deleted her double post so… I guess I’m not really needed…

BTW, I highly recommend you use the flag function instead of flagging individual Mods. :smiley:

1 Like

@RaptorTalon i deleted the post didn’t know that it was double posting.

i had a non blurry photo of the matoran And it was To big :frowning: .

You could put this piece: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=11&itemID=1522 by attaching it in the pin hole on his waist

i have one of those around I’ll do it see if it looks alright if it does I’ll post it here

1 Like

Your camera likely stocks photos at a pretty crazy-high (#ChutespeakFTW) resolution. If you have MS paint, simply drop the photo in there and halve the resolution.

Okay q:

Don’t mention it. That MOC deserves more praise then a Matoran on naming day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here he is in daylight! and with new piece (thanks ghosty!)

4 Likes

So after the initial shock of seeing the painted pieces, I have to say I really like this. It really does look like an 01 or 03 Matoran built with CCBS pieces.

4 Likes

The light makes it a bit difficult to see, but as I said on another topic, this looks great. :smiley:

Edited title for clarity -legomaster

that is what i exactly was aiming for after seeing a '03 Hewkii i decided to try and make that torso with what i had

You did a great job in getting that across. you can really see the inspiration in there, especially the legs

Thanks man. i only have limited parts so i couldnt make custom legs or arms but MEh

i took inspiration heavily from '03 and '01 here is the pic i took inspiration from for the way the arms attatch

any tips to make it even more look like this?

I’d say they’re very good as-is.

1 Like

Well I’m always looking to improve. ! i plan on making Five more of these little guys For each element some wont have Painted parts and others will. i just need to get more parts!

4 Likes

That would be Amazetastic! Will you be using all Okotian masks, or are you also going to use the G1 Kanohi? Also, will you dive into more obscure Matoran, like Iron and Light?

2 Likes

Yes this looks much better.
Also i haven’t said it earlier but i love how you made the upper arms/shoulders

Well Currently i don’t have any of my old parts my parents threw them away :frowning: but this September I’m going to be ordering a bunch of G1 sets so no new kanohi until next month hopefully i can go to the Lego store and get enough parts for six of these little guys. for iron and light I’m not sure but it’s likely.

@Ghosty thanks his shoulders were really important

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss. :cry:

yea it sucks. it was my step father who did it. it wouldn’t be so bad if they hadn’t lied about it.

2 Likes