CCBS Matoran MOCs

Ouch :confused:

okay what

1 Like

Yea. but brightside is i will be ordering a bunch of new parts. and as well G1 sets and will be getting a bunch of kanohi. which i should be modifying to either be able to fit on the Gen 2 head or Iā€™ll be modifying the Gen 2 head to look more like the toa Mata head.

(i hate the overly human look the new head has.)

@Ghosty, parents lied about putting them up somewhere

Edited for double post. Remember the (@) function @VictorianPanda . Also, I donā€™t think itā€™s entirely neccesary to repeat yourself every few posts. You can simply nisert a quoted version of your previous reply. -legomaster

1 Like

That definitely sucks

1 Like

Yea. itā€™s not as bad as an amazon order that got canceled by the seller which i wouldā€™ve gotten last month it was kopaka and tahu both with original Canisters and booklets.

i wouldā€™ve gotten them both for only 8$

2 Likes

What the heck? So he cancelled it and refunded you after you ordered? Did he even give a reason?

No reason. thing is it was a birthday present from my parents since i had no money to order it myself. they ordered it for me.but he did jack up the prices of them to 150$ EACH!

After you ordered them? (But Iā€™m sure you cancelled then).

Thatā€™s manipulation. There must be some Amazon regulations against that.

2 Likes

My guess the insanity of none buying his other stuff made him raise them to excruciating price

1 Like

none. it sucks

@Whaddon, Iā€™d say that if it was EBAY (eBay today taught me that) but on amazon?

Edited for double post. Remember what Iā€™ve told you =) -legomaster

it might be spreading you never know

Didnā€™t Realize was double post @legomaster1378

1 Like

Hrrmā€¦he looks prefect.

Great work!

Thank you man quick question Iā€™ve made my pohatu have a kicking function but his leg is way to loose for poseability any suggestions?

G2 Pohatu? Hmmm. Try rigging up with friction gears like Tahu or even Onua have.

Can you show us?

iā€™ll try that i now have to go get more frixtion gears

1 Like

Hey everyone Someone please list praises/criticism of the matoran himself here thatā€™d be awesome!

@PluralLego

(plural is the only person i know who might give some fair criticism)

That shine effect though.

looksā€¦ehhh.

I just am not a fan of the kicking functionā€¦but friction gears should help.

1 Like

Praise/Criticism:
-Color Scheme is overall consistent
-Torso build looks pretty swell
-The pick looks pretty good
-Painted pieces look OK, but a bit too textured
-Open pin-hole in the lower torso looks strange

I would give this MOC an overall rating of a 7/10.
I like it. It has an interesting build, but it does have its faults.

Good Job! :smiley: