Chaos' Creation (Signup)

Ok thanks!

Wow, looks like The Self Moc Actual Roleplay group is back, thisā€™ll be fun!
Name-Echo
Title-Reaper of The Undead
Gender-Male
Species-Toa
Wepons-Axe/Bass Guitar/Sythe
Powers/Abilities-Toa of spirits (can summon a familiar) Sense the good or bad in a person, can sense what mood your in, fade into or out of existence
Appearance- Pics will be up when i finish him, until then, use this old vid of him pls

Bio-Can be nice, jokester, will mess with you if you mess with him or a friend,
ignore mah voice pls, its bad

1 Like

Because I have to finish Nexus v6

Accepted

Before I start my new character I just want to say that Iā€™m withdrawing my original character, mostly because I wouldnā€™t really have any fun playing as him. (Sorry about that.)
With that out of the way,
Name: Jal
Title: Jal
Species: Bonkle
Weapons: Axe
Powers/abilities: Expendable plz donā€™t kill him
Appearance:

Bio: Jal is extremely talkative (perhaps to talkative) and almost always has a positive thing to say. Though if the situation gets tough he becomes quite sarcastic. Even though he has little to no training, he still can throw a punch.

1 Like

accepted

actually itā€™s waiting for the Experiment RP to wrap up cough cough

1 Like

Sounds fun. I donā€™t RP often, but Iā€™ll join this one. :wink:

Name: Nerox
Title: The Deadeye
Species: Omnic (Robot)
Weapons: Laser Pistol, Knife
Powers/abilities: Slightly better than average strength (Due to being a Robot/Omnic).
Appearance: A humanoid robot, wearing a tuxedo and a top hat. Also, he has an eyepatch.
Bio/Personality: Bio: Itā€™s unknown how Nerox came to be, but he was created by someone, or something to be a sniper robot. Itā€™s said in a battle he lost an eye, and was heavily damaged. Nerox went into hiding for a few years, returning as the Talon Agent Deadeye. Recently, he has been transported into another dimension, not remembering who he was. He only remembers one thing. His name. Deadeye. Personality: Usually heavily sarcastic, Nerox usually has nothing good to say. But if he does, itā€™s usually motivational, or he excuses it as ā€œThat was a Joke.ā€ He also is highly intelligent, which is perhaps why he is sarcastic.

1 Like

Accepted

shhhhhh

Iā€™ll finish base Nexus tonight and wrap up experiment.

EDIT: Very important, how many Nexus type characters do we have in the RP so far?"

Omnic as in Overwatch Omnic or other Omnicā€¦?

Yay, someone remembers that mess called the S-MART!

1 Like

Really none I believe.

The RP will start later today, so be prepared!

2 Likes

Name: Nexus
Titles: Toa of Lasers
Species: minifig/mech
Weapons: shield with lasers, swords, assorted weaponry
Powers/abilities: doesnā€™t feel pain, much stronger and faster than a standard toa, lasers, lead helmet so telepathic powers wonā€™t work on him, heating and cooling regulators. Detachable speakers for music.
Appearance:

Bio/personality: a minifg sent in a mech suit based on a toa to infiltrate and observe the bionicle species.

Anything I put for his personality will probably change, so only the most basic traits; Heā€™s smart, but also a jerk.

@Runa what time are we starting? Because I have school

Not sure, for Iā€™m in school right now.

1 Like

Is Nexus accepted?

And how about we start it around 5 or 6

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a good time

1 Like

Yes, Nexus is, and 5 or 6 EST or central or some other time zone?

1 Like

4 central is best for me, but 5 or 6 works too. But Whatever you feel like works.

Name: Orbis
Titles: king of spades
Species: some kind of robot
Weapons: sonic pike
Powers/abilities: hypnotic stare(he can order around non-sentients)
Appearance:

Bio/personality: he is a masochistic psychopath

2 Likes

Yep, Overwatch Omnic. (Iā€™ve been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, so I decided to have my character be from that universe)

1 Like