Chaos' Creation (Signup)

Accepted

Edit: Nevermind Iā€™m all good. I should be able to join.

1 Like

EdMiller#2289 Add me, weā€™ll destroy some noobs :smiley:

Name: Kogara
Titles:The Lost One
Species: A long lost species whose name was lost to time, yet call themselves the Sandwalkers
Weapons: Armorshell beetle, sand staff (an extendable staff that helps her control sand.)
Powers/abilities: Sand control.
Appearance:

Bio/personality: Enigmatic, guiding.

the RP will be up in a matter of moments!

3 Likes

Iā€™m curious, what all does the little to no deus ex devices, op-ness, and the general plot of this thing have?

basically, just donā€™t be like ā€œI can kill anything just by flicking itā€ and donā€™t pull a ā€œsolve anything buttonā€ out of nowhere, but what do you mean by

I meant, if you are ok with disclosing it, what sort of events are to be expected in the story, setting, general summary of how things may develop as time goes on. Sorry if that just left you more confused.

Basically, in a way as to not spoil anything, weā€™re eventually going to run into the people of this world and learn how it became the way it is.

Iā€™ve been trying to work on a MOC the would have a gold MoUP and would be a sort of half Toa, half Matoran who would wield a Keyblade that I created myself.

K, it would work well, just as long as the MoUP is used sparingly to not at all.

The main problem is that LDD and Stud.io donā€™t have all the pieces Iā€™d need and I am still awaiting for an ETA for a MoUP from Cyber-Hand. But, I think that the one I have on LDD is good enough as a ā€˜first draft/concept artā€™ for him. Just need to work on his lore and abilities a bit. Also, I should warn you that Keyblades tend to be linked to many Deus Ex Machina devices in the Kingdom Hearts franchise so Iā€™ll try to limit those sorts of things.

1 Like

Name: Shira

Species: Toa?

Weapons: Sword/Laser Rifle

Powers/Ability: Speed, exp able to go up to speeds to were she seems invisible or go though solid objects. Like the Flash from DC or Goku from Dragon Ball

Appearance:

Bio/Personality: She came through a portal created by her friends, which first brought her to the Experiment, but made a wrong turn in the portal which brought her here.
Her personality is friendly and lilā€™ sass.

Names: Molt and Larv

Genders: Male

Species: Fire Entities

Weapons: Plasma sword and Larvā€™s head

Powers/Abilities: Able to produce heat and a little fire

Appearance:

Molt:
Larv:

Bio/Personality: These guys were created over 1,000 years ago, but act like childen. Larv (the head) is noisy, talkative, and has no filter. The only reason why he is still alive is that you must destroy their whole body, so now his only friend is his arms and legs. Molt (Larvā€™s only friend) is fairly cunning and a coward. There has been so many time where he has wanted to kick Larv off in to the ocean, but he knows he needs him plus he would be lonely. So anyways I couldnā€™t split these guys apart.

1 Like

Name: Biodude15
Titles: None
Species: Ta/Ko-matoran
Weapons: Steel claidheamh-mĆ³r (or claymore for you people)
Powers/abilities: semi-decent (no where near complete) control over ice and fire.
Appearance: 2 Bio tall, although not a toa. I prefer to wear a noble shelek, rather than a great shelek.
Bio/personality: Backstory is unknown to any, as I prefer not to talk about it much.I am reserved, until I become a good friend. I usually make choices based off of logic. When angered enough, or a friend is threatened, I will kill.

If you could, please just add me in anywhere in the story possible, I will be able to pick up from there.

@Biodude15 @King_Ved accepted

Name: Zero
Titles: inventor extraordinaire
Species: evolved rahkshi
Weapons, personality, powers: same as they were in the self moc rp
Appearance: think Iā€™m gonna go with @Sammythekatā€™s version
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/9b64eb7b8ed050e1132e7cb43abd1fb6351a17d6

1 Like

Accepted, but Iā€™d show the weapons, powers and personality for those who werenā€™t in the SMARP

2 Likes

@Runa Here goes.

Hereā€™s the first draft for my character sheet. Please let me know if there are any comments, questions and/concerns you have about it:
Blaze character sheet for the Chaosā€™ Creation RP

Name: Blaze

Title: none

Species: Technically Ta-Matoran

Weapon: Hypernova Keyblade

Final Hypernova Keyblade.

Powers and abilities: Usual abilities of a Keyblade Wielder, can access mask powers. Main mask is heavily limited in order to make it controllable. Somewhat able to wield magic with an affinity towards combining Light and Fire; still learning how to wield a Keyblade.

Appearance: is about 1.5 bio tall has red and gold armor, has a gold MoUP made by Artahka.

Disclaimer: the sword is a placeholder for the Keyblade, the head is supposed to be a G2 head with a short red eyestalk with a gold MoUP and the chest plate is supposed to be identical to the one on Tahu Master of Fire.

Bio: Called a half Toa due to his height and odd ability to access mask powers. He worked in Ta-Metru as a mask maker but liked to explore the city in his spare time. He received his Keyblade a few weeks before the events of this RPā€™s story starting up. His Keyblade is unique as it was forged via a star going ā€˜hyper novaā€™ and instead of creating a black hole its core became the Hypernova Keyblade, the only one that doesnā€™t have a keychain; he is one of the few Keyblade Wielders to not have had any sort of Inheritance Ceremony, meaning that he was chosen by his Keyblade. The Keybladeā€™s length is Ā¾ bio. Heā€™s usually the target of pranks and he most recently had a Kanohi Olmak literally blow up in his face.

Personality: Friendly. Tries to be optimistic via telling jokes, usually puns, when he feels that it is needed. He always tries to avoid a fight but will fight if he feels like there is no choice and/or to protect those he cares about, but his Keyblade sometimes has other ideas. He tries to listen to what others have to say and respects others unconditionally at first. Has a temper that has a short fuse when bullies are around. Heā€™ll do his best to help others if they need it.

Accepted

Name: Bogarak
Titles:The Ultimate Evil, Master of Sin, Lord of Darkness, Bringer of Terror, Duke of Destruction, Siphoner of Souls, Emperor of the Wicked and Minister of Dance - All self-proclaimed.

Species: Biomechanical Undead

Weapons: None

Powers/abilities: Necromancy, Cryomancy, Pyromancy, Teleportation and Regeneration

Weaknesses: The Element of Light

Appearance:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/7/f778a643acd536816e4cd8355a05598d780ca199.jpg

Bio/personality:
There are beings that exist for a purpose, be it good or ill. Then there are beings created from mere luck, or as an byproduct of some process.- And of course, then there are the beings upon which you can only ask ā€œWhat sort of twisted person would create such a monster?ā€

From these three categories, Bogarak falls to the last one. He is embodiment of all things a normal person shouldnā€™t be. Insanely insane, this manchild is wanted across seventy dimensions for the crimes of coercion, extortion, extinctions, distortions, desertions, perversions, illegal insertions, invasions of nations, space tax evasion, commotions, explosions, homicide and countless other.

As far as his personality goes, Bogarak is the most random, erratic being in history of random and erratic beings. He is a twisted, cruel manchild with everlasting hunger for suffering of the innocent. Pretty much the ultimate edgelord.

Theme Song:

Voice Reference:

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like