chiara but it’s my version

really cutting it close with this one, huh?

two hours to spare and my chiara is finally complete

she is fully buildable irl

renders by Stoovano and @Rukah respectively, who were kind enough to render her for me after my fourteen-year-old computer still running windows 7 gave up on me

I may create my own renders sometime later but this should work for now

mask by iylv

file:

20 Likes

This might honestly be my favorite entry that I’ve seen so far, good luck mono!

5 Likes

I like this one a lot, trans-pink is always good to see on a lightning toa

Good job

4 Likes

There’s like 7 entries with the exact same look, using the pearl sand blue super battle droid parts & galva’s mask in white (I counted).

And then there’s us. Well, at least we managed to make our own little MOC-clique in like half the submission time.

Time to do it all over again with Zaria!

We’re trussing forward with the next design & build project! We’ll be constructing with the next one!

6 Likes

2e91pk
Renders looking pretty crisp

Anyways this build is very neat, the translucent pink is awesome! I really like the use of mata feet and the way the spear was built is pretty cool-looking. Best of luck!

6 Likes

I think you got the proportions down pat and I agree
the hot pink is a great accent

3 Likes

Hmm… great colors, not so sure about the thinness of the torso and her chronic thiccitis, but otherwise it’s a pretty good look with those lightning pieces.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that using those spiky ball joint things for attachment points for the wrists and ankles is genius.

5 Likes

I tried desperartely to slim her down but everything I tried just looked even more awkward, so classic monopoly-style proportions it is. This was partially a rush job and I would’ve refined her more if I had more time, particularly with a visorak foot spine

also just realised I could’ve made her thighs with roborider heads instead, gah

6 Likes

Urgency is the soul of thicc creativity. =P

4 Likes

Really beautiful job!!! Good luck Mono

4 Likes

nice work!

4 Likes