Choose Your Own Adventure

Can’t vote twice son!

2 Likes

Nabbit. My actual vote is 4, os yeah.

Page 4

Finally, 5 peeps chose page 4 and 4 peeps chose page 5 (INCEPSHUN). We now turn to page four.

“I’d like the first deal,” you say to Carl.
“Ah, sure. Here ya go. Now scram,” Carl replies.
You proceed to find the nearest cave: Glyphic Mines.
There are 3 passage ways to go through. One is labeled “Lava Quarry,” one is labeled “The Century Dungeon,” and the last one “The Crystalline Tunnel”

The Lava Quarry is supposedly a mining place near lava that uses the lava’s advantage to find precious jewels.

The Century Dungeon is said to be haunted, but it’s unlikely. Rats scurry about, and people claim that even the rats see the ghosts of their ancestors in there.

The Crystalline Tunnel is a tunnel that hasn’t been used for a long time. Strange occurrences surrounded the tunnel have caused the gems there to expand and sharpen. It’s a tricky walk, but it may hold some secrets.

Go to page 6 if you want to go to The Lava Quarry
Go to page 7 if you want to go to The Century Dungeon
Go to page 8 if you want to go to The Crystalline Tunnel

2 Likes

Page 8 Because I think Skarner Lives their

Page 8.

Page 7

Page 7, sounds pretty spoopy.

Page 6

Page 7. We’ll probably all die, but it’ll be Eljay dying, so who cares?

2 Likes

page 6, because lava is pretty cool.

This is a cool idea, Swag. I really like it. :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, the Century Dungeon won with 4 votes!

You slowly walk into the Dungeon and quitely draw your steel sword.
It’s very still and silent. Rats scurry about. The cold drip-drops of ground water seep through the bricks that criminals once laid on, waiting for their punishment. Now those criminals are still here, they’re just a pile of bones in the corner, that’s all.

All of a sudden, a strange gust of wind blows swiftly into the room. That’s strange. There can’t be wind in a cave. The candles go out. The skeletons begin to tremble. Nothing illuminates the Dungeon anymore. It’s just a big room of black, along with some enemies.

In front of you are 2 ghosts and 2 cursed skeletons. You need to act fast. You can’t find the way out but you quickly put your hands near your items in case you need them. The skeletons seem to take a little while to actually reform. The ghosts should be dealt with first. Your mother told stories about how they disappear when the lights are illuminated.

Go to page 9 if you think you should use your fire breath.

Go to page 10 if you think you should use a pint of your oil for the lantern.

Go to page 11 if you think you should try to swat at the ghosts.

Go to page 12 if you think you should try to find the exit quickly.

1 Like

Use your lantern to scare them off page 10

Page 10.

Page 10

Killing stuff is always the answer! 11!

page 666: reveal to the skeletons you’re a skeleton too.

3 Likes

You say your a skeleton and they kill you

okay guys lelouch is out

Cmon gimme a real answeaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Throw milk oil