Choose Your Own Adventure

I already voted. ;-;

Page 10

I say Fire Breath.

Page 10, save the fire breath for something more spectacular…

1 Like

Well, page 10 absolutely dominated the votes so let’s waste oil.

You quickly realize that your lantern can help big time. You quickly run somewhere else and you quickly try to find your lantern and your pint of oil. You finally find it and you light the lantern. You’re safe! You quickly run around to every candlestand you saw in the dungeon and the room is fully lit. The ghosts aren’t gone, but you hear then shriek. They can’t hurt you anymore.

You then realize one little thing: you just wasted 1/2 your oil supply. Now you have 2 hours of brightness. You must be efficient, and waste your oil effectively.

At the end of the dungeon you find a treasure chest. Inside there is a golden skull embedded with diamonds and jewels. There’s also a ton of gold coins in there, too. You jump up and down in joy. There’s also a cave to the left. It’s glowing green.

What to do…

Go to page 13 if you think you should go to the surface to trade your items with Carl Sagan.

Go to page 14 if you think you should go down the green cave.

Go to page 15 if you think you should go to the entrance and enter the Lava Quarry.

Go to page 16 if you think you should go to the entrance and enter the Crystalline Tunnel.

page 15

Page 16.

Page 14

We need to trade the skull with Meso. He’ll pay a fortune for it.
(If Meso’s not here, 14. We’ll have to go through the ghosts again if we return here. The green glow is probably a gas that will light on contact with the lantern and burn us to death, but again, it’s Eljay)

Anyone else? I need some more votes because 14 is tied with 15.

1 Like

Because why not?

Page 14 wins.

You walk into the green glowing cave. That’s strange. You see lava flowing down a large fall but it’s green… You need to see if it is lava. You throw a rock at the lava. It explodes and it instantly melts into thin air. Nope. That ain’t lava, that is 100% acid. There are some stalactites on the celing. You wonder if you can use them.

What’s that? It’s a clear stone gateway right across the falls. That might lead to somewhere. How do you get to it, though?

Go to page 17 if you think you should just wing it and jump.

Go to page 18 if you think you should just run to the surface and sell the golden skull.

Go to page 19 if you think you should use the stalactites on the wall to cross over.

Go to page 20 if you think you should use your fire breath to see what happens.

1 Like

For the lulz

Page 20

Page 19
“What could possibly go wrong”
~Bubsy
Thanks for correcting me @Whaddon

1 Like

I think you were meant to say
“What could possibly go wrong”

1 Like

I agree with this good sir, go to page 17…

2 Likes

Page 20. I doubt this would be here if not for a certain reason.

Page 18.