Chroniclers' Convergence 2015 Submission Thread

Aint the same without Katara narrating it, but Ill give you a + for actually making this.

Here is my entry! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZLsuXK0iw, thanks!

Well everyone, I finally got my trailer done! :smiley:
Hope everyone likes it.

Edit: This topic is kinda dead ._.
might be because of how the forums work, IDK. Hopefully more people have projects to enter.
Double Edit: Hurray, a reminder video was made. That should heat things up.

14 Likes

Here is my submission.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Here is a video on my YouTube channel I made. It’s for the upcoming BIONICLE 2015 storyline, and a potential remake of it to tie in to the old canon from 2001-2010. Hope you enjoy! Link: http://youtu.be/Am_dGQO7cqo

3 Likes

Link to second trailer for my movie http://youtu.be/auo5UYE2Pyc
Bionicle vs Hero Factory: Last Stand.
This movie is about the final days of a war between Hero Factory and Bionicle. It melds the old Bionicle Universe and the Hero Factory Universe, to create, the new Bionicle universe. Enjoy!

I don’t think I can finish a actual trailer but could I make a short text and picture based vid explaining the plot and the main characters?

Dude, you dont know how much it was close for me to use that song on my own video. Its quite good I must say.

Yes! I love Rise Against!

@Mesonak
Did you see the entry I PMed you?

So, TTV INFINITY trailer is going to be cutting it close to the deadline at this r8, m8s, it has to be at least 7/8 gr8

Yep! You’re good to go. :smile:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

I have a big project in the works right now that I would like to submit, it is a Bionicle MMORPG that follows an alternate 2003 storyline (a “what if this happened differently” senario) but my 3D animators and Unity programmers have become pre-occupied with their own projects for the time being. We needed more help anyway, since it is such a large project, but now we might not make the deadline for the CC if their spots aren’t filled soon. Would anyone here like to help us out? We have free cookies! :stuck_out_tongue: Where else could I post to get more potential help?

If they are free internet cookies, Ill pass. Those are very annoying when they pop-up on my screen.

The Bionicle: Audio-Narration Project
Directed by Joev14, Assistant Directed by Skullkid

10 Likes

You guys need more credit for the amazing work you have done, also It would be awesome if you done all the books when the time allows it.

We’re planning on doing them all over the course of the next 2 years. It takes time to record and edit everything. :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you like it! Please give it an upvote! :smiley:

1 Like

Thats great since I didnt quite read all of them.

Fallen Soldier Preview: Beginnings

As they arrived at the foot of the hill Ellu had fastened a rope between each of their torsos to a tree. Kyle was mildly nervous about the fact that they were so close to the cliff but the rope gave him a little comfort. “I think it’s time you saw the past and future of Le-Vuro.” She said as she took his hand and directed him to the edge.

He grew more uneasy fearing he’d have to scale the cliff face but tried to hide it. She let out a small chuckle making it obvious he wasn’t doing a good job.

They reached the edge and Kyle looked down and saw “Ghosts. It’s called the beach of ghosts.” From where they were standing the island fell away as a massive slope of gravel, ash and crumbled houses. Everything was grey and dead. “The turaga told you about the battle between Mata-Nui and Makuta, but he didn’t tell you what that meant for the island.” She said with a deeply saddened face. “Almost the entire island sunk into the ocean, many matoran lost their homes, twenty four were lost to the sea including a toa and now every day another piece falls away.”

She stepped out onto the beach. Kyle figured he had little to do but follow. He felt so out of place here, walking into the corpse of her whole world. But she had brought him here, he couldn’t ignore it.

Every step he took felt like he was killing Le-Vuro a little. Suddenly something seemed to catch her eye she hurried over to a pile of metal protruding from the ground. As he followed he saw what had grabbed her attention, a body.

It was badly mangled by fire and looked like it had been crushed by the metal and stone from the ruins. “Cenen.” She started shaking. “He was a friend of yours?”

“Yes. He was the blacksmith who made my bow. I was out hunting when it all started. I felt a large tremor coming from the west. When I arrived I saw him crawling from the wreckage of his forge just as the island started sinking.”

The body was fossilized in the same look of agony she saw five years ago, reaching for a hand that was just minutes too late.

She bent down and took the mask, hoping to give him a proper burial. “The others say it’s bad luck to come here. That the only thing here is the end of the life we knew, but all endings bring something new.”

I wish I had more to give you guys but this project has been on the shelves for quite some time, TtvPodcast.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Hopefully I’ll have more preview stuff out by the deadline

Please note this is all very preliminary so if anything seems rushed that’s because it is

2 Likes

“Toy Wars 3” - Teaser Trailer (Ultra 4K HD)
A film from Brian Cheng (Palie Studios).
Plot undisclosed (for now).

5 Likes