City of the Fallen Voice Acting Auditions

I would love to try, but I have no voice recording equipment.

If you have a laptop it probably has a microphone built in :wink:

Then again I don’t know if you have a laptop :stuck_out_tongue:

It is sooo old, though.

I might send in a whole slew of auditions since there are so many characters :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm… I’ll get back to you after I look over these characters.

2 Likes

I’d love to try for Tres, but (again) I lack sufficient recording equipment.

Would love to voice Lunus, sounds like my sort of character xD

1 Like

:smiley: Glad to hear it. Didn’t realize I’d get so many people to try out :open_mouth:

Now I just have to get voice actresses for my two or three female characters. As far as I know Viper is the only girl on here XD

1 Like

Sent you an audition for Lunus :3

As for female members, I believe you may be correct. I am not currently aware of any other female members. Maybe ask Viper really nicely? =P

2 Likes

The fact that the only female member we know of is here because she is actually part of the podcast is saddening.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll get to that shortly :wink:

Maybe. I have one person I know I could ask but the number of female Bionicle fans is just a bit sad :confused:

@Ekorak
I’m guessing their are more female Bionicle fans, yet they probably don’t know about the message boards yet.

2 Likes

This is true.

I’m in! I’ll have to see what part would really suit me best, but I can definitely make time for something like this! Seems really cool!

1 Like

Do you have a picture of Trak I could look at?

Yup!
http://i.imgur.com/QoveJ5l.jpg
Trak is the red and black character.

1 Like

Hmm… The voice I have planned might work.

So, The Tracker? What kind of voice, just something cold and dark? Monotone perhaps? I have no idea how advanced he is, so I’m not sure what kind of range his voice should have.

Example: C3PO - very advanced, has a wide vocal range. Can mimic almost any human emotion and tone.

Some weird 60’s sci-fi robot - Not advanced. Very monotone and speaks in relatively short bursts. Possibility for some range, but unlikely.

For his voice, I was thinking of something akin to Sev from the game Republic Commando. He has range in his voice, but still very deep, dark and uniform.

Well, he’s kinda both. Most of the time he is completely monotone, although he can talk basically however long he wants. But, he can switch to a more advanced voice akin to C3PO allowing him to disguise himself from citizens while tracking Rai.

Not that he needs disguise. I swear if you knew about some of the weapons I plan to give him…

1 Like

Then take a look at sev, I think he’s got a good voice, esp. for the overall tone of your project. I might be able to record myself doing some stuff with the voice too.

1 Like

I’m recording my audition now. Hope you like Shakespeare :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes