City of the Fallen Voice Acting Auditions

Huh…I liked this post but I don’t even remember it…

I do, as a matter of fact! XD

1 Like

I’m gonna try to re-record my audition next week. I won’t today because I have a sore throat and cannot speak :stuck_out_tongue:

I know them feels. My mom has been sick all week and still can’t talk normally.

I could try Tres, though that would be my first audition.

I would commit with plesure, but only fast way i can think of is Skype, its fine with me if my voice does not fit anyone, eathierway keep up a good vork @Ekorak !

@SonOfFireSpirits21 Doesn’t matter what number it is to me. I can’t start the series without voice actors :confused:

@Creep What do you mean Skype? For voice acting? Sorry but I don’t quite follow =P

A’rigt then
Time for me to get some equipment & practice.

To say some stuff to see if it will fit :wink:

I have a mic coming but amazon delayed my one day shipping. I’ll see about sending auditions when it gets here.

2 Likes

@Ekorak, I know of female fans. Here ya go:
http://jiayi.deviantart.com/ Very positive.
http://saronicle.deviantart.com/ Already has a fanfic
There you have it!

1 Like

Oh, good!

Thank you!

(I was about to have to do Deathmatch, the prequel series, first, because it only needs a single female voice :3)

(fun fact, Saronicle has been around since the days of the 01 community)

3 Likes

You’re welcome!
(By the way, I know!)

Well then, @Ekorak , how goes it? I might almost be interested in Voice Acting if there’s any roles left to fill. I can do a very good Kermit the Frog :laughing:

I still need voices for the follow characters.
1: Tres
2: Scydrak
3: Icaria
4: Natyra
5: Pyra

3-5 you probably can’t voice, as you’re a guy, and they’re all girls. Tres and Scydrak are still fair game though.

Tres might be good for a Kermit voice. He’s a comedy relief character :3

2 Likes

So… were I to audition how would I go about doing that? Also, maybe I’m just dumb, but I can’t find anything on Scydrak in the OP.

As far as recording goes, I have one of these that I can hook up to my dad’s laptop or whatever recording equipment comes on my phone (Razr HD) or tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) shrug I have limited tech.

1 Like

I could voice either if you get desperate. I feel I’m versatile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Weelllll that’s because he wasn’t originally going to be in CotF. It was going to be a secret that Ekorak and Red Squad would be in City of the Fallen, but I decided to just announce it rather than PMing potential voices.

Any of these would work, from what I understand. Just send me an audition of the voice you want to use. If you audition for Tres, use a kinda eccentric, old guy voice, because that’s what he is.

Scydrak might only work if you’re 18+, as he’s an adult at the time of City of the Fallen.

And still we wait =P

and wait

aaaaaaaaaaannnndddd

wait. =P

1 Like

Is there a role for a sea squid

I could fill that ok

-MT

4 Likes

Sadly I got really busy for a bit and now that I have a chance to record something I have a cold :man:
I’m 19, so I could probably do Scydrak. What are his manerisms?
Also, I am fluentish in a few accents, especially Irish, Scottish, Russian, and Brit. Tho if I listen to someone’s accent long enough I can usually mimic it easy enough.

2 Likes