City of the Fallen Voice Acting Auditions

I may do Tres…I have a good acting voice…

1 Like

I think I wanna do Trak…
Do you have any sample lines? It’s kinda hard for me to just make stuff up.

1 Like

Sorry about that. Leo already got the role, and I forgot to update the OP :3

@Artakha Apologies for taking so long to reply. I never saw this :o
His mannerisms are pretty much that he’s a sports fan, and he’s also got this syndrome where he feels guilty for a lot of stuff if it goes wrong at all. Disadvantages of being a Guilt Predorai, I guess (:P)

Ah ok. What other male roles are left?

Pretty much just Tres. I’ve got almost all the male roles I need, just need two more females.

Ok. Do you have any lines for him I could use?

“The road is full of many curves, twists, and forks. When you come upon the forks, be sure to take them.”

(definitely my comedy relief character :3)

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll send you my audition sometime this week.

Argh! I never sent in my audition! I’ll do one soon (can’t atm, don’t wanna wake my sleeping mother) if the slot has yet to be filled.

1 Like

Lemme just send up a few females:
@ColdGoldLazarus
@Soaring_Strawberry
@NoCashValue
@ManeBionicleGali
Boom!

2 Likes

not sure if they’d be interested tho

besides they’re just the ladies on the boards

1 Like

Well, @ManeBionicleGali Might, as she’s had experience.

2 Likes

I’d be willing to help, but I don’t know that my mic is of sufficient non-suckiness.

EDIT: @Ekorak, as I understand it, Icaria, Natyra, and Pyra are the female characters, correct? First, do you have mocs of them, and second, do you have sample lines for each that I could read off?

3 Likes

As @Pirean_Grammaticul said, I do have experience with a channel that I share with @Toa_BionicleFactory. I’ll go ahead and audition. :smile:

2 Likes

Good choices, MBG. Ek’s been desperate for a female frien- voice actress, I mean.

2 Likes

Thanks all! Originally I was going to have to do some edits to cut some female characters but it seems I might have enough now! :slight_smile:

Will listen to any and all auditions sent to me.

2 Likes

Except I don’t know what lines I’m supposed to use to audition and can’t audition until tomorrow…

3 Likes

You probably don’t need me at this point :stuck_out_tongue: curse my lazy nature!

2 Likes

I suppose I should give example lines :stuck_out_tongue:

“Hey! I’m not the one who is running around as a supersoldier with rockets in his freakin arm!” - Natyra, City of the Fallen

“We’re thinking the same thing, aren’t we?” (Icaria)
“Probably. What are you thinking?” (Ek)
“I’m thinking that your plan involves nukes.” (Icaria)
“I feel like I’m getting predictable.” (Ek)
“After the first two times, it’s easy to sense a theme in your strategies. Blow everything up and hope for the best.” (Icaria)

• Icaria and Ekorak, Endgame

“WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND NUKES, EKORAK?!?!” - Pyra, Endgame

“You have three seconds to decide if you’re going to hand over the Archangel Magma peacefully, or if I have to fill your torso with lead bullets.” - Pyra, City of the Fallen

2 Likes

So…I guess the auditions are closed?