Climax, The End of Okoto

BAM

No additional comments on this, no easter eggs, just the beauty of Creation and Destruction

73 Likes

Great work! I love how the Mask of Creation is chipped and damaged and Ekimu in general looks like he had a bad day

5 Likes

I like the art a lot, but I have two questions.

1. If BIONICLE isn’t ending for another year, WHY IS OKOTO ENDING?! ;-;

2. Why does Umarak look like he just got pantsed by Ekimu? He’s just like, “Aw crap! What’d you do with my tighty whiteys?”

6 Likes

It looks like they’ve been at it for a while. Great piece.

2 Likes

Even if Okoto survives the chaos it obviously won’t be the same, the end, can also be a new beginning.

4 Likes

That really looks like it hurts.

no buttgear 0/10
/s
Looks great!
RIP the far right MoC spike

7 Likes

This is fantastic blu! The colors, the lighting, everything look fantastic!

4 Likes

This is pretty epic! Good job!
One thing though, Ekimu’s pose is a little weird, especially the way he’s holding the hammer.

2 Likes

Awesome! I originally thought UTD needed more bulk, but the lanky bits have grown on me. I like how you portrayed him here.

Ha! You can’t hide it from me! I see it! In Ekimu’s left hand. It’s the Skrall shield! G1 connection confirmed!!!

But in all seriousness, this is a really great drawing. Very accurate to the sets, but with small little twists here and there. The only thing I have a slight problem with is that I can’t see any of their faces much. STILL! Very great.

3 Likes

This looks great blu, love the lighting and the background.

2 Likes

A Bionicle comic in this style would be awesome I think.

1 Like

Don’t. You. Dare.
:rage:

Okay, I’m good now.
Great piece, I really like how it looks like they’ve been fighting for a while, and that Umarak got one last blow in before being taken down.
And this is priceless:

You say that like the battle is over…
:smiling_imp:

But it says climax…

Haven’t you heard? BIONICLE is being cancelled in 2016.

1 Like

So? Everything could end on Ekimu dying, Ekimu hitting Umarak on the face means nothing, specially when Umarak is still trying to stand and is fully awake. The battle could still go on while still being part of the Climax.

I really don’t see your point

3 Likes

Perfect.
Except that Umarak needs to drag Ekimu down with him.
Wait…
What if the destroyer becomes the combiner model after being knocked into the volcano by ekimu, and the toa all must unite with ekimu to stop him?
Anyway, sick job.
I love it.
I especially like the fine details such as the blue crystals on Umark’s claw, showing that he must have hit Ekimu already.

I still need to learn how to do digital art because this is epic and colored pencils and pens no do this.

2 Likes

Darn, I was just about to say that

2 Likes