Clothes and fashion

Don’t know why there isn’t a topic for this, but yeah. What are some clothing trends you love or hate? What do you like to wear?

1 Like

I wear whatever I’ve got, usually a tshirt and shorts, maybe a sweater/hoodie if it’s cold.

I don’t really like wearing name brands, though. Too expensive, and I don’t like the whole “If you wear this brand you’re cool” thing.

2 Likes

Yeah like I like name brands when I legitimately enjoy their merchandise, but I’ll usually only buy it on sale. I don’t like the idea of wearing a brand just for the name, but if there’s also a cool name on something that looks cool anyway and is on sale/affordable then cool

2 Likes

I’ve started wearing my cowboy hat more.

4 Likes

What a king

1 Like

I’ve been embracing the soft punk look these days, black jeans, brown jacket.
If I’m not wearing the jacket I’ll try to go for a red or purple ■■■■■, if I am wearing the jacket, I’ll probably go with a black ■■■■■.
not sure why ■■■■■ is redacted.

1 Like

I wear my school uniform the majority of the week and often can’t be bothered to take it off, otherwise I literally don’t care what I wear…ok maybe I do avoid brand labels.

1 Like

It’s close to what shoot is a substitute for ig lol

I wear vans, but only because my preferred #notvans company stopped selling shoes in my size.
That’s pretty much it, though.
All my shirts are just whatever nerd stuff I can find at Kohls

it happens to be a lot of minecraft, though I’m hardly complaining

Vans are great. I kinda want one of their shirts, but I wait for sales with pricier brands. I got a $30 Hollister hoodie for 12

1 Like

ooh nice

1 Like

checkered or plain vans, khaki shorts, a tee-■■■■■, and a baseball cap is what I usually wear

Im getting invested in streetwear and archive pages, I really enjoy brands such as Stussy, Golfwang and some supreme.

I typically wear a plain tee with minimal design, baby blue jeans or dark brown pants, and my white Chuck 70s or white ultraboost.

I did get some Puma Rsx and Asics Retro Gel recently so im gonna try to mix up what I wear

Fleece jacket, plain T-■■■■■, jeans, knitted hat. My main fleece jacket is about the most expensive thing I wear, and I kind of want quality there because I want to keep warm.

With that being said, I’ve also gotten good jackets at thrift stores too. Jackets are kind of the item of clothing I focus on for looking well, and the rest I just don’t care about.

3 Likes

i so well understand you. there are just way too many “bodybuilders” who are wearing clothes that barely keep you warm or… cover your body. i don’t have anything against “clothes” that do not cover your body, but i wouldn’t wear them. plus, what’s the point of them? more to read: Most Powerful Anabolic Steroids | Anabolic Muscles

2 Likes

I usually like to wear boots(even in summer),black jeans, a camo t-■■■■■ and my panama hat.

1 Like

I wear a poncho to feel cool and mask my fragile masculinity

10 Likes

All year round I’m about the same:
– Jeans (or Jean shorts or cargo shorts)
– tee, most often with a graphic (at this point half my shirts are Lego related and the other half video games movies and sometimes music)
– sneakers and occasionally hiking boots
– baseball cap to trucker hat, most often a blue hat with a Divers dolphin logo on it.

Maniac4Bricks

2 Likes

If it’s cold you’ll see me in a leather jacket, and if it’s not cold then you won’t.

2 Likes

why is the word “shi rt” censored? (sorry for the awkward space, but it had to be done to spell the name of the piece of clothing)

1 Like