Clothes and fashion

Probably bc it’s similar to what shoot is a substitute for

Uh, the point of clothes that don’t cover your body - for male and female - is because people are looking for relationships and think that putting their body on display is a good way to get them. It’s foolishness or desperation.

(that is, unless you are actually in a gym or somewhere where tight-fitting clothing is worn for practical reasons)

Personally, I don’t subscribe to that philosophy. If you don’t like what’s inside of my head, my values, my character, if you can’t get into my dreams or appreciate my abilities or enjoy a good game of chess, then I don’t want a relationship with you anyway. And so there’s no point in freezing - I might as well enjoy wearing something warm and comfortable - or that makes me look powerful and self-assured, as a couple of my jackets do.

Not sure you fully understand me, though. That’s a VERY tall order. You probably didn’t know that I was a girl, so I’m letting you off the hook for now, but

was a little creepy to read in context. shikes.

3 Likes

Or people just wanna wear whatever they want

2 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

Got a cool overshirt and suede vans at a thrift store for like fifteen bucks

1 Like

I don’t care what people think of what I wear, so I usually wear a tie-dye shi rt (the system thought it was a bad word) and colored shorts. But the thing is, nobody even sees me anymore, so who cares.

Fair enough. Didn’t expect to get much more than this kind of response from a bionicle site haha

How did I actually miss this topic

Do you see this? No, do you really see this?

This is the all-purpose gentleman attire. This is the ideal fashion for any respectable individual in any scenario, whether you’re Sherlock Holmes and you’re jumping into mud bogs for a boot, Ghid bludgeoning the kneecaps of the nearest weeaboo into a fine paste with a crowbar, Ghid sabotaging his neighbor’s car by pouring sand into the gasoline tank, Ghid stalking abandoned CrunchyRoll warehouses with a chainsaw, Ghid talking about himself incessantly on an online forum about a kid’s toy, or even Ghid driving his white transport van with ‘CANDY’ smeared on the side - This is the ultimate attire.

Any opinion that disagrees with this one isn’t equally valid, it’s just wrong and you are stinky.

14 Likes

You’ve got a point

3 Likes

You got a topic for this masterpiece?

2 Likes

Insert imaginary RRR Rhyme here.

I got this cool cardigan recently, always wanted me one of those. (C’mon, guys wear them too lol.)

3 Likes

I used to think you were a cool person.

I wore sunglasses indoors without realizing.

I’m disappointed in myself.

2 Likes

Welcome mr. cool guy. With your sign up you get a free karabiner 98k and a hoodie (any color) and an invitation into the pm.

Anyways back on topic.

If perchance you encounter me I’ll probably be wearing a pink hoodie and basketball shorts as that’s what I wear on a day to day bases.

2 Likes

I used to think that too, until I signed up here. Also, I’m not sure whether to be intimidated or not by your incredibly based fashion statement.

Most fabulous my good sir.

1 Like

I wear black track pants and a purple hoodie every day, unless they’re dirty.

Like I literally have 5 of the same pants and 3 of the same hoodie

Yes I do have a problem

7 Likes

I see no problem here

I literally only wear hoodies and shorts

2 Likes

I still wear the same things as i did last year: black jeans, a camo or black t-shırt (maybe ill get a few more colored ones) and a black hoodie(i was thinking about getting a giant, comfortable, possibly fluffy on the inside pink one).

2 Likes

Bruh same.

2 Likes

i have not changed out of my suit

i have become one with the attire

5 Likes

I usually wear cargo shorts and a Star Wars t-shirt… or a Donald Duck t-shirt…

1 Like