Clothes and fashion

oh, to live in a place where it’s not too humid to do that

1 Like

You have to live in a place that’s not humid to do that?

Well that’s clearly false.

buddy if you ever wear a hoodie in 100% humidity in 95 degree heat I will end your life

3 Likes

Better get to work.

My guy I live in Florida.

And I wear the sweater nearly every day.

4 Likes

this is madness

4 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure how I haven’t died of heat stroke yet.

1 Like

the things kids these days do for fashion

We’re like the same age

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

2 Likes

hehehe

you underestimate my power

Same but I’m not stupid lol

2 Likes

I will usually wear a hoodie and track pants, sometime I’m in short sleeves… sometimes

2 Likes

Good.

1 Like

White sneakers, blue or black jeans, t-sh irt, with a chamois or similar such button-up (not plaid though. Never plaid).

On a totally unrelated note that has absolutely nothing to do with the last quarter of my wardrobe, for people who have a better grasp of clothing than I evidently do: is it possible for the “main body” of a sh irt to shrink in the wash while leaving the sleeves the same length, or does the whole sh irt shrink the same amount?

from my experience the whole sh1rt shrinks, it might depend on the fabric but idk.

That’s I what figure too, logically speaking. Hasn’t stopped me looking in the mirror and thinking “Hmm, the sleeves feel the same, but has the body always been that short?” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hey, we’re all in this together.

2 Likes

i don’t necessarily hate fashion trends but do find some a bit jarring. As for what i like to wear I really enjoy a good sweater and a beret

purple is best

2 Likes