Color Blocking and Elemental Color Schemes

No, I have it right here, and it’s…
[checks piece]
Huh. I stand corrected.

…Okay, well, there’s Onua’s Nynrah Ghost Blaster! So there.

1 Like

You mean the projectile dont you. Does that even count as a part of the character?

Azure doesn’t necessarily mean the official lego medium/dark azure color, does it? If it does then… that changes… everything.

It is if you ask me. She’s still “the blue one” because she’s the only one with blue, but she’s mostly silver.

2 Likes

Yeah. But Azure was never mentioned anywhere else I hope TTV asks Greg about it

Yeah, I did say I was joking.

That’s why the contests allow placeholders. Just slap a Gali 2015 mask on it and let the art fix it.

Do you have a source on this?
Not saying I doubt you, but BS01 doesn’t have a source, and I’m curious where this is from.

Yeah I know

I don’t remember the quote fully but it was along the lines of “Norik saw an azure Calix apear.” It was in no one gets left behind i think.

ehh, I don’t think so. He’s said before that he doesn’t think in pictures, but rather in words, so I doubt he has a preference for Varian’s exact color. It seems like he’s getting tired of people asking him about small details within the lore.

Edit 5/26: I just realized that Greg didn’t write the thing about Varian being azure, so nevermind

2 Likes

Yeah probably that or he doesn’t remember.

Ah yes, you are correct.

“VARIAN!” he yelled. An azure mask popped up next to him

Eh, I think this can be taken as an example of flowery language, and not necessarily a rule.
Plus, Greg color names don’t always line up with actual color names – Artakha is grey-green, but it’s usually called sand green, for example.

2 Likes

Yeah could be considered light blue maybe

I would go so far as to say any blue counts. So long as it’s blue and not, say, gold

2 Likes

Maybe not metru blue but yes that’s correct

cleaning your room be like

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 2.31.58 PM

5 Likes

Yeah that is stuff moved by mods

2 Likes

Ow dang apperantly it is azure

honestly it looks like any shade of blue can constitute as azure :grinning:

1 Like

azure is just a shade of blue, therefore any blue is a shade of azure

2 Likes