Community MOC: Booster_gold

Here’s my community moc of @Booster_gold. I looked at his avatar and took inspiration from that and then started to make something.

this guy may have been an inspiration too

40 Likes

It looks good…but the torso is kinda fat.

9 Likes

Oh my lord I did not know booster was so out of shape. /s

Real Groovy man! Real Groovy man. I love this thing so much for some reason.

Can you make one of me by any chance?

5 Likes

The torso is a little boxy and unappealing from some angles. The friction extenders on his feet leave too big a gap between his shin and foot.

But, nice weapon (reminds of Kazdan Paratus’ from the force unleashed), a cracking colour scheme, consistent textures, nice use of Rockho’s helmet, well armoured and very good use of golden skull spider masks as shoulder armour.

Overall: 9.1/10 and :thumbsup: of approval

And me!!! :wink:

@ToaSonus How will it? Please tell me. Plus it was a good natured sarcasm (suppose I could have just said irony, but oh well)

3 Likes

Wow…

Booster looks pretty legit.

6 Likes

I warn that accepting requests will be your demise.

4 Likes

Yes I agree with this. We all know how this turned out in the past.

1 Like

@DiamondKing I don’t believe that would be ironic in any way. It won’t be bad for us, but it will be for DarkNova.

Do you really think DarkNova will be able to keep up with a flow of requests?

Edited for Double post - Waj

Once he opens the doors people will come running in begging him for one. it will just run him dry.
Even thought I would love for him to make me one I don’t won’t to cause problems.

1 Like

I don’t really want one, hence :wink:

@Gif.Man.Ben once again, not serious, hence :wink:

1 Like

This is pretty cool.

2 Likes

ehh that body is a little bit wide…

2 Likes

Those legs are too thin for that body.

2 Likes

I have to say that torso looks way fatter in the pictures than it actually looks in real life :confused: still the leggs should be wider though.

2 Likes

The head is the only thing I don’t like. Maybe put a 2015 kakama on it or something.

3 Likes

It’s Rocka Nui! :laughing:

8 Likes

THAT PIKE THOUGH
AHHHH

Seriously, though, that pike is absolutely beautiful. The rest looks great too.

2 Likes

I like it

Coolio

1 Like

I do agree as well. For one, it would just be annoying if tons of people request to have their Self-MOCs built by someone else. And, in my case, you may have to cut up parts to build the MOC, which some of us may not want to do.

Looks good, just move some bulk from the torso to the legs!

1 Like