COMMUNITY POLL: Do you plan on keeping the new Bionicle 2015 boxes as collectibles?

Really, the name states the majority of this topic; I’m wondering what you plan to do with the boxes they came in. For me personally in the past for 2001-2010 Bionicle, I kept the canisters but never the boxes, as boxes simply did not hold up and the canisters played some story role. So, do you think the slightly firmer cardboard will make you keep the new boxes as collectible items?

4 Likes

Seeing as how I just put them all in the recycling a while ago, yes.

8 Likes

Nope.

Well I don’t plan on throwing them out any time soon.

1 Like

Yep, I’ll definitely keep them.

1 Like

I destroyed all of them opening the sets. Except Kopaka’s.

3 Likes

no mine are kinda in the trash right now…

3 Likes

I kept all the canisters and most of the boxes that my Bionicles came in, primarily for storage and because some of them actually looked pretty cool. Even though these boxes don’t look particularly durable, I’ll probably keep them anyways, for storage purposes.

throwing the boxes away ofcourse. They’re just cardboard. Not like they’re important to our future or something

4 Likes

Might recycle them, might not. Depends on how much space I have in my closet.

I will keep the instructions, though. The comics in there are worth the keeping.

3 Likes

I always keep the boxes.

ALWAYS.

NEVER THROW AWAY THE BOXES, PEOPLE.

7 Likes

I’ve been keeping a lot of boxes and cards recently. So yah, provided all are in good shape, I’ll be keeping them for a while.

Make a nice line-up at the least.

2 Likes

I’m with Helryx on this. I still have Lego boxes from 1999!

6 Likes

For the past few years I’ve held on to every lego set box I’ve gotten. I flatten out and keep them in the corner of my room. Who knows, maybe i’ll put them to good use someday.
-Oonie

3 Likes

planning for the Bio-zombie apocalypse I see

I’ve kept all of mine so far, so I most likely will keep them all until I clean out my closet in a few years.

let me put it this way

I opened up my Pohatu while I was away on my trip

the whole car ride back I was protecting the box like I was Gollum with The Ring

so yeah, I’ll probably save mine :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

My precious

6 Likes

I aint throwing it away if thats what you are asking.

1 Like

I always keep boxes. I really love the design and effort put into these things. I’ve even kept some of the polybags from HF xD