COMMUNITY POLL: Do you plan on keeping the new Bionicle 2015 boxes as collectibles?

I’m a bit surprised people hadn’t thought to do that before.

6 Likes

I did on 7th of January :smiley:

1 Like

I got my sets in england

I left all the boxes in a recycling bag in england before I went back to where I live

in retrospect
probably should ave folded em

3 Likes

Dang, those boxes look so much easier to fold up then the regular System-style/G1 Titan boxes.

5 Likes

Ill put Galis box inside Tahus box for better storage. Until I get Ekimu and Skull Grinder which Ill put the box with-in a box in a box.

That is what I did. I strive for efficiency. Obviously can’t do that with canisters now can we?

how would you flatten them?

I always keep the boxes (for later storage reasons, also they look nice and heck I bought the box as well, I am not going to simply throw it away, LEGO stuff is expensive yo).

1 Like

i will of course be keeping my 2015 boxes , i always keep the boxes / canisters for my bionicles incase i want to pack them up

1 Like

2016 Look-back:
Box Count: 20.
1 Nilkuu
1 Korgot
1 Izotar
2 Lewa
1 LoSS
1 Skull Slicer
2 Pohatu
1 Skull Scorpio
1 Skull Basher
2 Skull Warrior
2 Tahu
3 Kopaka
1 Onua
1 MM vs SG.

Oh, wow. Kopaka 2stronk4Cronk wat, so I got 3 of him. Well, 1. @PinkFluffyNyran got the other 2 Kopakas.

I don’t think I life anymore.

1 Like

I kept all the 2015 ones. They are under my bed, at home, I am at college now. Someone is totally going to find and toss them out.

Yea,Well I plan too,but there are just TOO MANY! I have bought a repeat of the 1st wave and i have the 2nd one and the Toa of 2016,Im guessing that theres probably 40 or more Boxes

No because my mom makes me throw them away :cry:

1 Like