What happens when you use the Spear of Fusion on two of Lego’s most successful themes? Well, that’s for you to decide!
The goal of this community project is to create a Bionicle version for each of the main Ninjago heroes and villains (and a few of the side characters).
- All entries most be constraction based
- Purism will not be required
- Stud.io MOCs are allowed
- 3D printed parts are allowed
- Bootleg pieces are allowed
- You may only enter one hero and up to two villains, though I may be willing to make exceptions
- You may create a new topic for you entry (or entries), but you must include a link in this topic
- All entries must be new; old builds will not be allowed (revamps of old builds will be accepted, though)
- And, most importantly, have fun!
NOTE: If you break the last rule, I will ask @Ghid to steal your kneecaps, thumbs, and at least 3 of your ribs.
If you have any questions, I am not obligated to answer them
I suppose I should mention that this community project takes inspiration from the first round of the Bio-Cup.
Feel free to reserve up to three of the following (you may also suggest extra characters, if you think I missed anyone important):
- Sensei Wu
NOTE: The villains will be listed by their season, since there are so many more interesting characters than just the main antagonist of the season.
- Pilot Season (reserved by @GoodGuy2006)
- Rise of the Snakes
- Legacy of the Green Ninja
- Tournament of Elements (reserved by @TheCobaltCorsair)
- Day of the Departed
- Hands of Time
- Sons of Garmadon
- March of the Oni
- Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu (Fire Chapter)
- Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu (Ice Chapter)
- Prime Empire
- Master of the Mountain
- The Island