Community Xbox One Game Night 2: August 8, 2015

In the mean time who wants to play some xbox tonight/tomorrow, I’m really bored :frowning:

I am not able to play this weekend. I am at my dad’s house.

Hey mp i would like to join you. also can we play infected for mcc?

Sure.
So, @grahmcracker17 will also be joining us.

we’re assembling quite a large team if everyone shows up XD

I REALLY hope everyone can come. It will be a blast!
So, I have changed my mind on the dice thing. Due to @Das101fulYT, @TheIgnikaKnight, and @grahmcracker17 changing my mind, I will put it up to a vote.
#WHICH GAME WILL WE PLAY FIRST?

1. Halo Master Chief Collection
  2. Titanfall
    Voting ends on Saturday.

Another thing, Since this is not an official game night by TTV, bad language is alright, as long as it is not offensive, or too vulgar. No F-Bombs, S-Bombs, or female dogs. Let’s at least keep it a little clean. Raging is also allowed, and I will be doing a lot of it. :smile:

I also don’t have a set time that the game night will end. Basically, when people start leaving, and/or start getting bored. Hopefully, the sun doesn’t come back up by the time we are done. :stuck_out_tongue:

#THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!

3 Likes

I really don’t care what we do first, maybe minecraft?

if we work as a team, I’m sure that won’t be necessary :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t care in the least which we play first, but I don’t have Minecraft so that’s a thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

alright I’l say MCC first then, because all of us have that

3 Likes

Alright, since many people don’t own Minecraft, I will be removing it from the game night.

Well MCC ftw!

1 Like

I require 1 RvB scene reenactment.
Just 1.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, also, MCC.

2 Likes

I accept as long as its blood gulch or the META fight :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Cool, but impossible to reenact.

1 Like

You guys should reenact the scene where Tex is destroying the Red’s and Tucker! that’d be awesome! Too bad it’s

:frowning:

2 Likes

The MCC so i can quick-scope everyone

1 Like

If we’re going to do an RvB reenactment, then we’ll do the first episode. Good? Good. Here’s the script.

1 Like

be on xbl

I would like to know if people will be their for sure tomorrow. I would also like you to tell me your favorite halo game in MCC other than ODST. This will decide which custom game we play. I have several planned, including the RvB episode 1 reenactment, and some other fun things. :smile:
Also, I would like to know if everyone has a mic.

2 Likes

I’ll be there, and I got a mic

1 Like