Community Xbox One Game Night 2: August 8, 2015

I will be there and my favorite game is halo 4 for multiplayer and odst for campaign

1 Like

currently it’s H2A

I’ll be there, do not worry

@Mesonak will you be joining us good sir?

2 Likes

I will definitely be there. My favorite MCC game is Halo 3.

2 Likes

Do you have a mic?

Indeed I do.

2 Likes

so it’s in like 4 hours right?

Yes. 3 hours, 39 minutes to be exact.
@Mesonak
@Takua
Will you guys be their, which is your favorite of the four MCC Halo games, and do you have mics??

1 Like

takua I can confirm has a mic, if it’s working right, that’s another question, but it should be

3 Likes

Yup, my mic is working 100%.

I’ll be there.
My faves are Halo 3 and Halo CE.

2 Likes

I do indeed have a microphone. My personal favorite Halo game is Halo 4 (BURN ME AT THE STAKE AMIRITE), but I’m very partial to Halo 2 and CE as well. Halo 3 is really the only game I’m not too crazy on, but honestly, I’ll play whatever. You can’t go wrong with Halo. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s assuming I’m going to be able to make it. How long do you anticipate this running for? Because I may not be there for all of it however I may be able to pop in at some point.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

There is no set finale, so I’ll just keep playing until people start leaving, or it gets REALLY late around 2 or 3 AM at the latest.

Oh. I should mention that I didn’t rent Titanfall. :anguished:
I forgot…

so, it starts in about 2 hours correct?

Closer to an hour.
@Takua, @grahmcracker17, @Das101fulYT, and I are in a chat right now. Anyone can join!

1 Like

alright I’ll be there in 30 minutes to an hour

Well. The game night ended swiftly. I’d consider it a failure. Guess I won’t do anymore of these. 8 people is WAY too many people in one party. Well, I at least hope other people had some fun. Could a Mod close this? @Chronicler? @Political_Slime? @MT_Zehvor?

3 Likes

Rest in peace, game night.

-MT

4 Likes

Our TTV Game Nights often have 16+ people. It’s hectic, but not impossible to manage. People can still have a good time. ;_;

Sorry it didn’t go well, I was caught up working on the next Top 10 so I wasn’t able to join in.

-Mesonak

5 Likes