Cordax 3.0

Ooh I love all the equipment he has with him! I didnt know that lantern piece existed, should get that myself too some day. Could you tell me how you attached that silver armor piece to the yellow armor shell on his right shoulder? Cant quite figure it out, would be useful to know.

1 Like

Sure! The lantern comes in the newer Harry Potter sets, and this is the shoulder pad connection

1 Like

Ohhh so the little bars go further into the shell, I thought that wouldn’t fit!

What length are the bars? I just tried it with a 3 length bar but that seems to stick out more than your connection. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s flex tube. I saw that it stuck out a bit so I just cut flex tube.

I’m sorry if I triggered you by cutting flex tube.

1 Like

Ohh so its a modified part, then I understand. Honestly I dont mind modified parts as long as it makes a creation better, I may do the same some day. Thanks for the explanation!

1 Like

“Would you stop trying to sell me vacuums!?! I already bought three! Besides I just want directions to the fabled gift shop!!” - An excerpt from one of my conversations with this fellow.

I do love this moc.

3 Likes

Would you be interesting instructions for Cordax?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Cordax among us avatar:

11 Likes

why no cordac?

1 Like

the cordac is back

6 Likes

I mean the gun

1 Like

the cordac is still back

5 Likes

what???

2 Likes

ok heyzorks

huh i never commented on this moc

it’s interesting to see how cordax went from a strong, strapping toa to a smol bean in a hoodie

7 Likes

fun cordax fact: for a few hours in 2020, my self moc was an earth okotan revamp named cardox before I changed the flickr description and posted a new one

6 Likes

you should make a compilation of those