Corporate Mafia: Resurgence

I would say the Pencil, for the killer could’ve hit the victim (RIP) and use the pencil to cut him up.

But the pencil isn’t half as likely as a clock.
Or a friggin keystone.

a keystine can’t do this

and a many of these items, pencil and tattoo and flower, the killer would take back with them, so it narrows it down to keystone and clock, and as said before, Keystones don’t cut. So we have the murder Weapon, now we need to find who used it.

1 Like

I disagree. A keystone could very well cut. A keystone is a block-like structure. It has sharp edges that could be used to cut Jay.

@Oonie can we ask questions to clarify? if so, were the lacerations surround the blunt force marks?

@Underoos_Spidey a clock can have sharp ornamental edges that can cut more effectively. it really depends on where the lacerations were

The real problem here is figuring out whose objects are whose. I’d suppose that the clock belongs to Zelohak, due to him being not quite as active as the other suspects, but the keystone…who would have a keystone?

Stupid phone…

Anyway, as I was saying: analysis time!

Pencil: undoubtedly a writer. Who here frequents the literature category?

Clock: mayhaps someone who’s on at “night”?

Keystone: …I got nothing.

Flower: the flower is toxic. Maybe someone who looks nice but isn’t? Or just someone who likes poison.

Red tattoo: this one has to be either Marendex or Millsy, based on their avatars.

And also: a tattoo could cause lacerations.

1 Like

do we just connect the item to the player based on personality and actions, or are they assigned willy nilly? @Oonie?

a keymaster? or somebody who like arches, or somebody who’s at the top

1 Like

I feel as though the keystone could just be thrown in, and could have nothing to do with anyone.

That’s why a clock is the prime culprit. maybe it’s someone who is never on here, or on here a lot. or maybe somebody who is on here for certain amount of time each day. or somebody on here all the time.

@Oonie
I have a few questions about the game that I just wanted to clear up

can we post chats showing victims/suspects/items like the last mafia?
did one of the items around @Eljay belong to him? - never mind it says "A book of jokes and segues"
do all the items belong to people or are they just random things?
will the items found be given back to the suspects, or are they assigned new one?
do items have anything to do with their owner?

everybody has the same item for the entire game

i think so, or the game is pretty much impossible

it’s still mafia, go ahead. i think that is part of point of this type of game.

and that’s all i can answer

1 Like

Sure, but I’ll be monitoring.
Yes, all items have a proper owner.
@Omega_Tahu Doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Assuming things are the Same as CM I(like Oonie said)

Items go back to the player.

Items are based on personality/actions (otherwise there’s no game, we might as well throw darts)

Items are the suspects. Each item belongs to someone.

And you don’t want to reveal your item, if that’s what your asking. You could, but it would not be a smart move.

1 Like

no, that wasn’t what I was getting at.

not to be rude, but what made you think I was asking that?

@Oonie can you answer this please, unless it messes something up.

Thought maybe you were thinking of showing Oonie’s PM with your item. Nvm though.

1 Like

ooh, that makes sense, although it’s very easy to Photoshop and I would imagine against the rules

It’s not against the rules, but highlights you as suspicious, just like the other games you’ve been in. remembers that the mafia killed you first last game oh, that’s right /s

2 Likes

still read it

rooted for mafia

got to go, don’t kill me while I’m gone /s

1 Like