Corporate Mafia: Resurgence

Extension on the voting deadline because I’m busy for the next few hours.
Voting ends 4 PM PST
Remember, you must state who you are voting for and with what item you link them to.

Well here’s my guess. The most likely weapon is the clock, but who does it belong to? I assume the clock has to do with time. Trust Levels have to deal with how long you have been around, and the only person here who isn’t a master or protector is @Toa_Fjordisk. So it was @Toa_Fjordisk with the clock.

taken from the “About Me”

[quote=“jacques, post:43, topic:20228”]
Life is like a clock, everthing working together towards a common goal. If one cog is out of line, everything fails. I am that cog.[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMM

Whatchu tryna say bub?

1 Like

I can only think that the toxic flower belongs to @ToaSonus, but I don’t see him as the killer.

The clock could belong to @jacques, making him a possible suspect since he wasn’t mentioned at all during the night, especially considering the description in his user card.

I actually have no idea who the keystone belongs to.

The pencil may belong to @darkbrick999 since he draws and his user card background is a pencil sketch. This makes him suspicious.

The red tattoo might belong to @TheRed1s.

These are my suspects. Now to determine who is truly guilty.

2 Likes

I feel as though Oonie Boonie wouldn’t make it that obvious. I’m going to go with Jacques on this one; it was @Toa_Fjordisk.

I’m going to go with @jacques, he I don’t think that he would make something that subtle, it’s pretty obvious that he could be a clock. I would give him a clock or cog to him, unless Oonie knows him better, which is unlikely considering Jacques joined in under a month ago. I’m not voting for him yet though.

I think that it was someone with the clock, because those things have some sharp-ish parts on the inside, and can be pretty heavy as to cause the blunt force trauma.
I’m going to say it was @Zelohak with the clock.

you know exactly what I’m trying to say.

Voting for Jacques with the clock.

so might as well post the vote counts:
@Toa_Fjordisk (clock) 2
@Zelohak (clock) 1
@jacques (clock) 2
@darkbrick999 (pencil) 1

4 votes, and votes end in 3 hours! Yay!!1!

I vote Professor Plum with the candlestick @darkbrick999 with pencil.

2 Likes

Let’s go with @jacques for the clock.

2 Likes

double kill double kill pls pls

I say red1s south the clock

is that your vote?

Psst…

You Aldo have to specify the item.

I vote Toa fjordisk and clock.

Voting for @jacques with the clock.

might as well repost vote counts:

@Toa_Fjordisk (clock) 2 @jacques @Rac
@Zelohak (clock) 1 @darkbrick999 @Zelohak
@jacques (clock) 3 @Baldric @ToaSonus @MillsyAce
@darkbrick999 (pencil) 1 @Leoxandar

voted with incorrect format @MavezIgnikari @Underoos_Spidey

hasn’t voted @Omega_Tahu @Marendex_T17 @AdamusTheFirst @Winterstorm345 @TheRed1s @GIF.Man.Ben @Whaddon @Toa_Fjordisk @Hawkflight @EvilLobsterKing @Zelohak

Please tell me if i’m wrong.

Edit 1:

fixed it, i was pretty sure you voted, but couldn’t find it right away, and was too lazy to search for it.

1 Like

but I voted wut

1 Like

Oh, we’re starting!
I vote for @Zelohak with the clock.

That’s the right format, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like