Crackpot Theory

I am in no way an expert on the G1 story, and I know this theory is almost certainly false, but I found it interesting. In G1, on Takanuva’s journey to the other dimensions, he comes to The City of Silver and meets the Spectral Mask which appears as a clear hau. Now I understand that it currently bears no significance, but there was a limited edition clear hau for G2 which could be a slight nod to G1. However improbable, wouldn’t it be cool if Okoto was the City of Silver that Takanuva saved?

14 Likes

That would probably mean that the villagers evolved from these:

4 Likes

Either that or the villagers and the G2 story precede the Krestora rule.

2 Likes

You could say, that the Kestora were braver as the Protectors, and the Kestora met Takanuva, but in the “Battle for the Ancient City”, the Kestora were evaporated by the energy storm released by the Mask of Ultimate Power…?

4 Likes

What you need to realize is that the Kanohi Hau and the Mask of Fire are not the same thing.

8 Likes

Yes true, but it is clearly made to resemble the hau.

No, it’s made to resemble Tahu.

And besides, the clear Mask of Fire isn’t canon anyways.

3 Likes

It does not need to be canon, it could be a cameo, as the Vahi is not canon for G2, yet we’ve all seen it spammed throug all of G2.

For this theory to mean anything it does.

Dude.

The Vahi is canon.

It’s literally in the Graphic Novel.

3 Likes

I never had any idea that the Vahi is in the graphic novel, cause I never had any chance to read it in the first place…</span class=“spoiler”>

2 Likes

It’s also in the first book.

And the Lego Club Magazine from 2014.

Dude, I am Hungarian, they never translate it to my language… Besides, I didn’t have time to even check on the graphic novels… :confused:

3 Likes

HOLY WHAT
What do you mean, a linkage between Generations? Heresy, I say!
/s
Anyway, This seems like a bit of a stretch, but it is kinda fun to think about.

5 Likes

It’s definitely meant to resemble the hau. Tahu only wore that version of the hau for a single wave. If it was meant to resemble tahu it would have mixed several incarnations of the hau and not just the one for the first year.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t really know what I was saying there. :laughing:

2 Likes

Cue @PekekoaOfJungle;s heresy gif :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah I get that it’s a stretch, but thought it was an interesting idea. I would guess that G2 will be connected, given the graphic novel, but probably much more limitedly than this.

1 Like

There should NOT and I mean NOT be a connection between G1 and G2. It just ruins the whole reboot. What was the point for them to call it a reboot if it’s not even a real reboot?

Isn’t the spectral mask trans blue though?