Custom Ninjago golden weapons

This is an original spinjitzu weapon I made for the elemental master of nature bolo. It’s based off his own staf but with golden weapon details like the scale patern on the staff and dragon head at the bottom giving it a long dragon look. Original files used before modification belong to fourweapons457. If you have suggestions for weapons for the other elemental masters(wind time, wu and garmadon and nya are included) comment. Give your suggestions like this
Fire=sword
Lightning=nunchaku
Ice=shurriken
Earth=scythe
Etc=etc

13 Likes

Neat

Wind: fans
Metal: hammer

3 Likes

ooh this looks pretty cool

ahh, tinkercad.

very nice work with it. I imagine a lot of the elements were borrowed from stud.io models?

Actually no stud.io files were used in this.

Glock

3 Likes

hm! all the more impressive.

for the iron element I assume

What’s a glock?

pretty sure it’s this

5 Likes

Yeaaano. Having the element of metalhave a weeny be based off a xylophone. Doesn’t really work out

Ghid’s just pulling one of his silly goose ghid goofs, this is a glock
Glock_17-removebg-preview

2 Likes

i belive gun wouldn’t be able to channel the elemental energy. plus it needs to be able to be made by hand(meaning not complex moving parts like a gun.

something i just found out is the was an unused concept of an elemental master of magnetism. gonna add that to the roster of elements to use

Ok. Putting in two rule for this suggestions list. Rule one the tool/weapon must be able to be made in a blacksmith workshop(so staffs axes nunchucks, spears swords etc) anything that requires a machine to make them, have complex moving parts or chemicals e are not capable of being used(so no guns(besides that’s kinda overkill))Rule two no using two of the same weapon per element so example not two scytges(wind and earth as an example off the top of my head)

Edited for Triple Post - BioKnight

Sorry this took a while but finally decided on what to do for iron. I am still looking for suggestions for the other ninjago elemental weapons. Must be able to be made in a blacksmith shop(minus the detail(so dragon head or anything else)

6 Likes

For Magnetism: a dual headed spear for the two magnetic poles.

4 Likes

Um. Think you could show an image of what one looks like.

Basically a spear with a blade at each end, or one blades end with the blade shaped like a horseshoe magnet. Is that enough description?

1 Like

Basically a Rahkshi Staff, except held in one hand.

1 Like

Uh. Yes. I may make it more weapon like but I think I got an idea

Use a bill for Form.

You mean something like this
The bident of magnetism

3 Likes