Custom Ninjago golden weapons

A what?

Fun fact about the hammer it’s inspired by the seven deadly sins escanors rhitta. For those who don’t know who escanor is or what the seven deadly sins is. The seven deadly sins is a Netflix show that takes place in mideival britania. Escanor is a member of a group of knights called the seven deadly sins. In the show his full title is lion, sin the sin of pride. His axe can only be weird by him even a high level demon like galland couldn’t pick up his one hand battle axe even with both arms, and he reduced one quarter of a city to the dirt with one swing.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

This thing
Also, maybe try to not double post, use the @ feature to mention the users you are replying to in a single reply.

1 Like

Yes. That is an amazing design! That’s exactly what I was thinking of!

1 Like

@Senit
Most of the time my posts happen at different times. And thanks for telling what it is

@DuneToa
Glad I got what you meant.

1 Like

Here’s the weapon for amber.
A bill hook

5 Likes

A pair of tuning fork shaped sai, or a whip/lasso could be the weapon for sound

Looks great!

1 Like

@Atobe_Brick something like this

The tuning sai of sound

4 Likes

Nice.

Btw just curious, are you able to share these models (obj, stl)?
I would like to try to render them.

You mean as 3d prints? I’ll need to think shout that when I’ve made the last one.

1 Like

Here’s my next two. Double scythe of energy of lloyd and the golden fan of wind

4 Likes

Any more suggestions on the remaining elements

List of missing Elements:

Creation
Destruction
Time
Water
Form
Poison
Light
Smoke
Shadow
Darkness
Golden Power
Mind
Speed

2 Likes

For the elemental weapon of light: a saber, so it could be a lightsaber.

For speed: a rapier, since it’s a speedy dueling sword.

For destruction: a sword-pistol.

For smoke: a staff tipped with some sort of pipe. This would, in the show, let the user create huge clouds of dark smoke, blinding attackers.

4 Likes

Also crystal(and somehow sight?)

1 Like

Huh, didn’t know that was an element.

I believe I’ve mentioned this multiple times. The weapons must be solid(nunchuck qualify due to the fact it has links and can easily be made in a old fashioned smith shop). So no guns.

It was a planned element for the tournament of elements but was dropped

1 Like

Oh. That’s right. How about a sword and axe combo weapon then for destruction? So it would be absurdly destructive if you hit someone.

1 Like

Darkness could be a Xiphos, which is the type of sword Thanatos (Son of two Greek gods representing Night and Darkness) is portrayed with.

Time could get an ouroboros inspired Chakram

Btw. I still would advise against double posting, as it is kinda against the rules.

That does sound interesting

3 Likes

Not on your own topic. At least, that’s what the rules said last I checked.

1 Like