Custom Ninjago golden weapons

That is for updates afaik

2 Likes

Interesting idea. Kinda like a double edged weapon. One side to fight and the other can handle threats from behind

Light could be a whip/lasso

Plantlife could be axe

Destruction could be a mace or morning star

Time could be an arrow-shaped javelin, or bow and arrow?

Smoke could be a cigar

And I could see claws working for a couple of elements

1 Like

I already got plant life. It was literally the first one I made

here’s element of speed and destruction
destruction is actually minority inspired by overlords staff
the third image of a large blade is the blade of the rapier of speed but the blade is enlarged to help see what the design on the blade is

2 Likes

The double Energy scythe and the bill hook for Amber are exceptionally cool. This whole idea is fantastic, great work!

This is an awesome idea, too.

As for ideas for further weapons…

Water could have a flail, something fluid but powerful. Mind, if it had a weapon at all, could be just a basic pair of escrima sticks or something similarly understated. Form (or Water too) could be a tonfa or pair of tonfas. And Shadow could maybe just be a neat-looking katana. A bo staff seems like it would be good for Creation, especially since Wu so heavily favors one.

1 Like

I love the Destruction Morningstar-axe-chainsaw combo. Absolutely perfect!

1 Like

Perhaps the design of the new sword of fire mixed with Uruk-hai sword

I didn’t know Amber is an element. What does it do?

1 Like

It is Skylors element. As for its ability, it can copy other elements through touch.

1 Like

So basically Mask of Emulation?

2 Likes

Yes, pretty much

absorption(it allows the user to copy all elements(so fire water wind time creation destruction etc etc)

here’s the golden broad sword of shadow(inspired by Uruk hai sword and the crystallized version of the sword of fire from the new lego sets, and the golden bo staff of creation

(updated bo staff image(realized one head was facing the wrong way)

4 Likes

Oh yes, I like that design for the Shadow Sword quite a lot. And now that I see it I’m actually surprised there’s never been a staff like that in the sets!

here’s the escrima sticks of mind and tonfu of form
image in middle shows detail on the escrima

4 Likes

Yummy!

2 Likes

Hilarious. Stupid auto correct

any more suggestions people? im gonna do a test print on these models once done if it can be held by a mini figure/bionicle(if you want them to go onto bionics(so one could make a toa of speed, mind, ash, etc)) I’ll post them on a website one can obtain them then post the link/links here

Let’s see I’m missing water, smoke, light, poison, time, gravity crystal. Any suggestions on those?