Custom Ninjago golden weapons

Crystal could be a pickaxe

Gravity could be a big shield or gauntlet

2 Likes

Weapon design: a sword and a dagger in the shape of clock hands, and a shield with the face of a clock emblazoned upon it. The sword and dagger can attach to the boss of the shield to form a clock.

4 Likes

here’s the next batch. it contains time gravity and crystal. I wanted to do something simailar to the time blades but have it different so I used pantera claws(they look like wolverines claws). for gravity I added the black detail to give you the idea of a miniature singularity being formed by the shield. for crystal the head of the weapon(the blade) I wanted to make it so if one had it they could form a wide array of weapons with their ability to create crystal(the second one is a double made with the elemental power)

6 Likes

Nice! I like this!

1 Like

only these elements are left
poison light smoke sight and water
any suggestions on what they’ll be?

1 Like

How’d you feel I add some bionicle elements to the roster and when I make these able to be bought one can get either bionicle or Lego minifigure weapons?

only two elements left. smoke and light. here’s sight, water and poison. now I could leave it at the ninjago elements or would you like to have elements from other series like bionicle or Pokemon added to the roster?(fyi poisons supposed to be daggers will do a little more work on them to perfect size ratio)

4 Likes

here we go everyone. the last two elements of ninjago. smoke(chakram) and light(spear)

with these done I’ve decided to post them somewhere for you all to buy(once if fine tune them all) I’ll post the link once they’ve been uploaded, but I also wanted to ask you all a few questions. one how’d you feel about me adding elements that are original from bionicle(plasma psionics, etc) and some from Pokemon(dragon bug ghost, etc) comment if you want this idea to be made. also another announcement I’ll be selling two versions of each weapon, type one fits minifigures perfect for ninjago display sets, type two is for bionicle for those who’d like to have unique elements for they’re mocs.

7 Likes

I really don’t know anything about Ninjago and next to nothing about Pokemon but I’ve loved following your progress thus far, and I think it would be cool to see you tackle even more elements, even beyond the scope of the original parameters

2 Likes

If these all existed prior to garmadon getting his traditional four arm look(original web series) and you were a member of the ninja group wich element would you take(water creation destruction and energy taken by cannon characters( wu garmadon nya lloyd)

1 Like

Hello everyone I know it’s been some time since I said I was going to post links for the files. I’ve been running into some roadblocks and getting distracted with day to day stuff. But I’m here again to create two new golden weapons. Heat and tech(in response to the new Ninjago series(if I’ve spoiled it for anyone I’m sorry))
What weapon do you say would best represent those two elements

4 Likes

Golden Glock, pls

3 Likes

I believe I’ve mentioned at the start it needs to be able to be crafted by a blacksmith. Guns and explosives have chemicals and several small parts, parts far too small to be made in a smith shop. So anything like swords maces spears axes are on the table. While the idea is interesting I’m trying to keep a theme going. The original four weapons of spinjuitzu were made in a smith shop. So these ones follow same principles

I need some suggestions for the new elements of dragons rising, heat, technology and fusion(and futurity the element used by Zeatrix(once it’s been revealed on what it is)

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

For heat: a torch on a staff (with ornamental holder for the burning material)

For fusion: a staff with two heads, one being a mace, the other a blade. This weapon can split in the middle to form a pike and a mace.

1 Like

THANK YOU

2 Likes

Something like this.

1 Like

Here’s the golden weapon for wyldfyre. the torch of heat(decided to have the mouth be open to sort of symbolize the dragon head producing the element)

5 Likes

an unused element for the tournament of elements is sight. what would you say what weapon fits it and what does it do, also for the new elements introduced in dragons rising(fusion, technology, and whatever zeatrix element is) what do you suggest?

2 Likes

Can you make a darknesslike lloyds sword but with crystals on it like the weapons of destruction in crystalized, this the tassel a dragon head instead,

2 Likes

ill see what I can do

4 Likes