Custom Ninjago golden weapons

Okay👌

1 Like

ok. just found out that theres more elements
Surface Tension, size, shockwave, reflex, quake, plants, fusion, figment, balance

kinda weird ones. but they’re part of the franchise and I said I was gonna make a golden weapon for each element an I plan to. so I need suggestions for each one and keep in mind that ive repeated myself, nothing that has parts too small to be made in a blacksmith shop or contains chemicals(so imagine terminator t-1000(Liquid Metal terminator) rules) so that means no guns, no explosives. I accept all suggestions except guns and explosives.

4 Likes

This could be the sword for darkness but don’t put crystals on it because it can have like a design on it like the bill hook of amber

4 Likes

I’ve already made a broadsword for darkness but I suppose it could use an update

3 Likes

Thank u

2 Likes

That one’s pretty neat. Looks like a feasible Lego weapon

3 Likes

new broadsword of shadow. still need ideas on elements of sight, surface tension, shockwave, relex, quake, plants, fusion, figment and balance

im thinking of doing an axe for size inspired by escanors axe from the seven deadly sins Netflix series

Escanor_wielding_Rhitta

for those who dont know who he is escaper has the ability to get stronger the higher in the sky till high noon(where he’s at his strongest and largest for 10 minutes) of course ill need to make the actual axe work in a similar manner as the large figures like thanos or hulk

5 Likes

For Shockwave: an armored gauntlet (think of ground-pound abilities in many media)
For Sight: a longbow (because it requires keen vision to aim accurately)
Plants: Vine Whip (a whip either made of vines or featuring plant details along the cord)
Fusion: Bladed Shield (for both protection and offensive attacks)

4 Likes

Thanks for making the sword i asked for

2 Likes

well before the day is up heres the gauntlets of shockwave, the longbow of sight(gave it an arrow to go with it), and whip of plants(and the plant whip is a flexi piece

5 Likes

That bow and arrow I find especially well done

3 Likes

Excellent! Love the bow and gauntlets!

2 Likes

Still need suggestions for surface tension, relex, figment and balance

And we still have another 10 unknown elements we’ve yet to learn about

3 Likes

How about a golden scale held in one hand for balance that could act as nun chucks or some other spinny weapon like a mace and would form a shield when spun something like this?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I already did smoke. chakrams

4 Likes

Then can you please make a golden boomerang weapon for technology element?

3 Likes