Cyberpunk Series: Lariska

Cyberpunk 2077 x TRON x Bionicle

Lariska the Dark Huntress: Night City Mode

Textless Version

Unlit Version

Yes, I recently watched Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and TRON: Legacy; how can you tell? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I took my base Lariska design and recolored her to match the neon aesthetic I wanted.

Moreover, I created a new head design that scales near perfectly with the base head and utilizes that beautiful, beautiful HF Visor. I’m starting to have some heavy regrets that I didn’t use this head for my DuckBricks Contest entry

My head game is so strong, you can start calling me pachycephalosaurus or smth jk

Also, screw the daggers-- I want ninja sword and pistol. Welcome to the cyberpunk era :triumph: we need more Cyberpunk x Bionicle designs istg

The base pistol design was built by WholesomeGadunka, and altered by yours truly to match the aesthetic. This madlad is a geometric genius, y’all. :beers:

It helps the concept to pose Lariska with proper firearm handling form.

Anyway; onto the inspirations.

Inspiration 1: Quorra from TRON: Legacy

Technically, I just took inspiration from the suits in the movie, but hey-- it makes some sense to associate Lariska with the femme fatale of the inspiration source. :blue_heart:

Inspiration 2: Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Similarly to the Quorra inspiration, just a matching of femme fatale personifications, but this time, I actually did carry over something from Lucy onto Lariska. Let’s see if you can spot it. :haircut_woman:

Inspiration 3: Zer0 from Borderlands 2

I’ve been in love with this cyber assassin for years-- the helmet with holographic capabilities, the neon ninja sword, the decoy and stealth skills, on top of all his gun 'n sword-play??? He’s my perfect Cyberpunk Ninja. :relieved: Thus, I took inspiration from his sword as I built my own for Lariska.

Potential Concerns(FAQ)

Buildable? Yes.
Custom pieces? No… unless you count those 2x2 TRON tiles on her face.
Paint? Absolutely. Lego didn’t print enough colors for our pieces; get with the program and embrace recoloring of your spares. :angry:

DISCLAIMER: No, I am not entering this exact design into DuckBricks’ Fanon Contest for Lariska. I just have cyberpunk hangover, and this is me throwing up lol :beers: Cheers, y’all.

31 Likes

ngl this looks freaking awseome

3 Likes

Did not expect to see a cyberpunk Lariska but so glad I did. Anything with a Legacy-esk aesthetic is an instant win for me but this is particularly cool. I love that head design especially.

3 Likes

The new head looks awesome!

3 Likes

something that I didn’t know I needed but now that its here I love it!

3 Likes

oKAY I AM RUSHING OUT OF PURE REGRET AND EXCITEMENT BECAUSE I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS CUSTOM COLOR EXISTS–

Metallic Ice Silver - Creates a cyan glow around the outlines of a metallic silver-colored piece

PERFECT FOR THE TRON EFFECT

courtesy of Unpixelled’s Stud.io Color Pack

7 Likes

Oh that look nice.

3 Likes

I really like the shaping on this figure.

1 Like

That saber hilt is kinda neat.

2 Likes