Darclex: Knight of Honor

“He fights not for freedom, glory or riches. He fights for a much more personal cause…Family”

Told ya I was back! :smiley:

So yeah, new Storyline, new Darclex! As one of my favorite characters from my old storyline, it would be a crime not to include him in the reboot. (He almost was not gonna be in it, thanks for all of you that wanted him to make a return.) Not much of a bio for him this time, seeing as his role is kinda spoilery…

NAME: Darclex.
RACE: Sorocian.

Onto the MOC! I am gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.

Who will return next?

48 Likes

Wow, you’ve improved a lot during my hiatus. Good job!

2 Likes

Thanks! indeed I have. XP

1 Like

Well aint this a gold knighted thingareenie

1 Like

Needs more gold.
/s

Groovy MOC man.

2 Likes

Thanks! and yes, yes it is. XP

@GIF.Man.Ben Thanks!

2 Likes

Time well spent, I love the execution of this MOC. My favorite aspect has to be the shaping of the torso.

1 Like

Not enough trans-orange
/s

1 Like

sees blurry pics

It’s alright. I guess I don’t much enjoy MOCs that use a lot of gold. Techniques seem to be pretty solid, but the sword-lance-thing looks a mite too heavy.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have to agree with you, I am really happy with how the torso came out.

Thanks.

Eh, I dont care too much for gold, but it kinda is part of the legacy with this MOC and its past versions. Thanks! and yes, it is a bit too heavy for some internal connections in the
torso. Thanks again!

1 Like

It looks a bit messy.

1 Like

You’re really good at legs and torsos.

I like the use of Scarox’s head in the chest.

Understood, I wanted to do a more greebled, textured, messy look this time, rather then my normal sleek look. Thanks!

Thank you!

1 Like

looks alright, has an honorable look but abit more warrior then a true night

1 Like

Thanks! and yeah, I can see that.

There are a lot of pictures, but there all kind of blurry. Besides that, though, the MOC looks really cool! I love the sword.

1 Like

Thanks! I was kinda tired and jittery when I took them.

Picture quality leaves a bit to be desired (as a lot of other people have pointed out), but the MOC itself looks pretty good: and I really like the sword.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Looks pretty good, but I wish you’d zoom out a bit with the pictures.

2 Likes