Dark Hunter: Fireflyer (Vakama Metru + Vakama Hordika + Visorak Vohtarak)

Dark Hunter, codename: Fireflyer.

Description:
Agile and fiery, Fireflyer is equipped with twin rotors for aeriel combat, aided also by jets at his waist for quick mid-air adjustments. He wields two swords, lined with tiny serrations, used to rip through his opponents armor.

Story:
Proud and boastful, he often taunts his enemies, flying near for fake-out attacks, yet also flying just out of reach. Having abandoned his home colony, who he felt did not appreciate his talents, he joined the Dark Hunters to exercise his fighting abilities. He seeks the recognition and approval of the ranks. The Shadowed One sees him as useful in stoking healthy competition among the hunters.

More Images

Comments:
Here is another combiner I made, a bit similar to the last one I posted, but this figure uses three sets. The spinners don’t actually work, and are a semi illegal connection, but I liked the look of it. I had made these a few months ago and just got around to posting them. I hope you all like it, and thanks for viewing.

Previous Combiner:

45 Likes

looks official.

5 Likes

neat very interesting use of the launcher rip cord for a weapon/bug like aesthetic. Also a very nice torso build making the extra limbs look cohesive.

2 Likes

Another epic combiner!

2 Likes