DC Superheroes Ultrabuilds

Who remembers these Beautiful, Lovely Sets from the worst year of Hero Factory? /s
I personally own all three and still have all of them built (Shocking, I know).

What are your thoughts on these sets? Are they beautiful or Just down right awful?

12 Likes

A few have good exclusive parts. While they were not the best sets, some looking way too creepy, they do have a small level of charm.

4 Likes

Looking back, they weren’t all too bad. But… why does Batman have skeleton wings and and a double blade?

5 Likes

Because he’s edgy batman.

6 Likes

Ohh. You mean like this Uber Diverse Piece

# /s

I will agree with you about the parts. Green Lantern basically introduced his color to CCBS and gave us that one muscle piece in white and the Joker gave us ALL THE PURPLE.

I have no clue…

And now I do.

6 Likes

The sets were pretty terabad, but they had great pieces. I never got any…

2 Likes

I would personally recommend Green Lantern. He is a pretty grated Cheese parts pack and doesn’t look as frightening as the other two.

2 Likes

I remember looking at these sets when they first came out.

I was just like: (•ิ_•ิ)? Why Lego? I might not (at the time) like HF, but these are worse than terribad, they’re terriawful!

3 Likes

There was Hero Factory Batmans I didn’t know about?
Thanks Legomaster :kissing:

2 Likes

They exemplify what I dislike about the CCBS system. Over simplistic. boxy and fake. And they look they were designed for for toddlers. And most of all they look low quality and unprofessional.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Man,I still mad of that we didn’t had a CCBS Superman and Wonder Woman.

3 Likes

THey would’ve made a bone cape, similar to Batman’s.

Well, we might of gotten Tan hands and armor pieces, I guess.

2 Likes

At least they introduced back coverage…

Remember this guy?

[insert leg day joke here]

6 Likes

That was a part of the Marvel Ultrabuilds; the slightly better cousins of the DC Monstrosities.

3 Likes

I know why Bruce is always angry. He skipped leg day.

1 Like

Batman could have had batarangs, but no, he had to have that…thing.

1 Like

That is a Batarang. The mother of all Batarangs. The 1st Batarang. The Bataswordarangthing.

2 Likes

Batarangs? I feel like those would have been a bit too tiny for CCBS.
They would probably be the size of Pohatu’s Stormerangs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I advise you take a good look at every year (especially post your “worst year” and rethink your statement

1 Like