Delusions of Grandeur - The Reboot

Onei slowly walked through the Imperial hideout’s entrance area, waiting for a cue to enter.

Frey chuckled as he sat down in a nearby chair.
“Ha heh. You are too hard on them. They are used to serving recluses that were lost in thier own machinations.”
That triggered a more noticable reaction from the guards.
“I mean, yes the late Emperor did so much to restabilize the galaxy after the Clone Wars, but trying to read his head was impossible. I suppose we could stand to rest for a while.”

OOC: If one of you Imps could let me in that’d be very much appreciated.

“Perhaps I am a bit too harsh, but that did help us win this trophy of a planet.”

He looks at his wine glass. It has become empty. He pushes a wine glass toward Frey and starts to pour into Frey’s glass, then his.

“It was a rather dull win, however. The rebels here didn’t put up much of a fight. But no matter. The prize was well worth it. Just think, if we capture more mining planets like this, we could have enough supplies to rebuild, and suppress the Alliance. Oh, wouldn’t that be pleasant.”

Frey nodded and took a great sip.
“Ah. It is quite crisp. However, a dull victory should arouse suspicions, Whittal. The city still has yet to be fully … purged so to speak. The criminal element here is a major detractor to progress. Furthermore, a Rebel attack could be easy to operate in such a scummy hive. Do you not remember the prior owner of this city, Scoundrel turned General Lando Calrissian?”

Tarev-“why hello scout, I trust you bring good news?”

“Let me through the **** door, I need to reach someone of higher authority.”

He reveals a badge with an authentification code imprinted into it.

“Calrissian was most definitely a scoundrel, and still is. Perhaps you’re right. This place is being over-run by too many bounty hunters. But we can’t simply filter them out. No, we have to set something up. I’m thinking we pit them against eachother, if you know what I mean.”

Tarev-“rude, but okay, but if I were you I’d be a little nicer to your superiors” tarev opens the door

Onei storms past the guard and looks for anyone who can do something with information about a transport of thermal detonators.

Frey looked out at the buildings around him, then took another sip.
“I am not the largest fan of collusion, it leads to betrayal. That said, I will see if some bounty hunters can take payments in some bar or another. A little chaos before the empire puts down it’s foot. The shipping docks would be ideal targets.”

Tarev-“scout you never did answer my question”

“These bounty hunters will start it themselves, I assure you. We just need to jump on an opportunity. My soldiers will find something missing, I’m sure. I personally don’t suggest giving them too much of our credits. We need it if we’re going to make advances.”

“Good, bad, all depends on who is pointing the gun at who!” he says as he trips over himself.

Tarev helps him up-" I take it your going to the moff and if so mind if I come with?"

Frey set his glass down and stood up, pacing around.
“I suppose I am being paranoid, Whittal. Perhaps it would be best just to double the reach of our ears and eyes. More stormtroopers in more nooks. Either way I trust our finances to be of little concern right now.”

“Oh, that I can most definitely agree. However, I might have already set a trap for a particular bounty hunter I know of…”

“If you know where he is…”

Onei mumbled.

“which I do, so come now scout”

The weequay finished his glass, and had it refilled once again. A human walked in, sitting next to him at the bar. He looked at the new arrival, frowned “You don’t wanna drink here. No no no, this is a terrible bar”

The human stood up and walked out, horrified by the weequay.

The Bartender glared at him.