Delusions of Grandeur - The Reboot

boring day, sigh” thought the stormtrooper before slumping his shoulders a bit

Jorlin scouted the industrial district.
"They said he disappeared here…"

Nathan decides he needs a drink, “Wait here” he told Gamma squad

“I never asked you to explore anything,” Jocal states. “Now what is the real reason you wanted to speak with me.”

OOC: Let’s not make any suppositions, alright guys?

1 Like

OOC: your dude is Imperial right?

OOC: Yes he is. I have an imperial and a bounty hunter.

1 Like

Nathan entered the Cantina, he sits down at the bar, and orders a drink

Frey walked back to his quarters with a pensive look.
“I suppose Whittal has everything sorted out. He is very different from me, but I still admire him. What trap must he be planning?”

Frey’s pace slowed down. Then after a minute of walking, he heard a familiar nasally voice.

“Ah, General Frey! Back from a meeting with Whittal, I see?”

Frey looked towards the all too familiar sight. Syto Plutarch, Former Senator of the Bith system and current representative of the Mining Guild. Frey does not have the common anti-alien sentiments of most younger imperials, but Syto even drove him up the wall.

“Ah, yes” Frey responded. “I assume you are going to meet with him now. Unannounced, I’d wager?”

“Of course not,” the Bith retorted. “I scheduled this appointment before, but he likely forgot. Our gas production readouts, however, should lighten his mood.”

“That is your problem, representative. You focus on your profits while Whittle gains satisfaction from victories. You wonder why he sees you as a thorn.”

“Ack, the barbarian with a rank plaque made fun of me! Oh how that wounds my soul! Get over yourself, Frey. Not every problem can be solved by crushing it.”

Frey tightened his chest, but walked to another elevator shaft as Syto walked through the hall with as much of a smile as a bith could have.

1 Like

Onei froze like a statue and blurted out

“A set of thermal detonators was discovered in a merchant’s transport ship!”

This got Jocal’s attention.

“Thermal detonators? On a merchant ship? Show me at once.”

Onei nodded and removed a small pad of images and stock lists, demonstrating that they were hidden beneath a set of clothing created for the market. He passed this to Jocal.

“So someone is smuggling weapons,” Jocal nodded. “This is a clear sign of Rebel Alliance dealings. We must put the city on high alert.”

Onei nodded and then stood for a second. He waited to see if he was needed anymore, or should stay.

“Well what are you waiting for? Investigate more into this. I shall order the AT-STs to prepare for combat.”

With wide eyes Onei head back to the hangar with his fabricated merchant’s suit.

Tuz and his astromech companion walked into the bar. “Okay Veefor,” He said silently. “Let’s try not to get caught again.” The droid replies in beeps.

The Duros and his droid find a seat and wait for their captain’s orders.

Krenth sat silently. He still couldn’t go in the bar.

Fort had traveled around half a klick from the Blackheart, with a comlink unknowingly taped to his body.“Gonk,” he said.

Nathan heard commotion outside and went to investigate, just as Gamma burst in looking for him “Rebel activity at the docks sir”

OOC: I was referring to his bio stating he was previously deep in the inner rim
Ic: tarev-" well, I want to know what the plan is from here"

Onei rushed into the alleged smuggler’s ship, planning to take a second look.

It’s J’oe again, always doing things without telling me…

He calmly thought to himself.