Did You Ever Wonder...Why 6?

Actually, no. Psionics allows for things like mind reading, telepathy, Mental scanning, while Mind essentially makes the Toa or whatever a genius-level thinker and analyzer.

Neat, reminds me of my AU elements, which are separated into three tiers of three based on potency/rarity-

Tier one is the basic 6 we all know, and is the most common, as well as the chosen set for all the important stuff.
Tier two includes Plasma, Lightning, Iron, Sonics, Jungle, and Sand. The last two are technically canon (for Bara Magna, at least). These elements are a bit more powerful and so not as many beings possess these.
Tier three includes Magma, Acid, Gravity, Magnetism, Psionics, and Kinetics. These elements can easily be lethal if you aren’t careful, and so very few possess them. Its a half and half of canon and fanon. Magma works sorta more like tectonic plates, and extreme forces like explosions, and so are tied to fire but cannot control fire directly, nor heat like plasma can. Kinetics is just force of motion, and so a Toa of Kinetics would win just about every physical confrontation. Imagine their powers being like the flash, minus the super speed thing (at least, not as fast as him).

As for the 6 thing in bionicle specifically, I think the entire MU is on a base 6 system, with hexagons everywhere and the importance of 6, 3, and 2. Like, 3 legendary masks above all (time, life, and creation), kaitas needing 3 to form so a toa team can form 2, among other little things.

1 Like

6/2 =3 Illuminati Confirmed