Dinosaur Topic

I don’t know much about dinosaurs
but I’ll share what I do

8 Likes

Well, I just finish the video and I have to say that the guy is amazing, so thanks for showing him off. :heart_eyes:

When it comes to there being feathered dinosaurs, I’m leaning towards most having them. (even though alot of them are speculated)

2 Likes

I like dinosaurs.

1 Like

That firefly though ;-; so beautiful

Neither.

PuToTyranossaurus.

5 Likes

It sounds like it was named by an edgy Mexican kid.

6 Likes

If you want a shorter, but granted far less well done, video on the same topic, I made one here a few months back.

It was made quickly (and mostly on my phone) for an assignment, so I acknowledge it’s not perfect.

1 Like

I already finished that video, but I will watch yours too. (Can’t get enough of that knowledge :blush:)

Downgrade in progress…
Lol, I hope you find enjoyment in it.

I actually liked yours about as much as the 40 min one. :wink:

Why thank you. I kind of wish I’d seen his BEFORE I made mine though, would have saved time on the research. But what can ya do?
Glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I never saw your reply.

Stop calling me boss.

I like feathers! It makes we birds with arms! :wink: But seriously I think a T-Rex with feathers of PURE white looks awesome sauce!

I still don’t understand why people say raptors had feathers. Just because a few species have feathers doesn’t mean all of them do. That’s like saying all people have hair on their head if they find hair on a skeleton. That excludes bald people from the picture. :frowning:

Even people say T.Rexes had feathers. I can believe raptors having feathers, but I haven’t seen the evidence that suggests a big thing like a T. rex had feathers.

3 Likes

But bald people aren’t real people

3 Likes

Tell that to Patrick Stewart.

1 Like

To my knowledge, all the known species of Raptor have feathers. This includes Microraptor, Utahraptor, Velociraptor, Linheraptor, Pyroraptor, Egoraptor, etc. All of them feathered.

2 Likes

He is the only true bald human

1 Like

T-rex had feahers!??! WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

No they didn’t

only one of it’s cousins, Yutyrannus had feathers

otherwise they were naked, scaley lizards

1 Like