Discussion: What should we call BIONICLE fans?

Like I said, we should consider the new fans, too. The new fans won’t understand Tohunga unless we have to go into a lot of explaining.

As much as I would like Kohlii Heads, it really only fits the old BIONICLE. I hope to get more info on the new BIONICLE so we can have a easier time to make such nic-names.

3 Likes

I doubt fans coming from G2 would understand what Kohlii is. This is unless it reappears in next year’s reboot.

2 Likes

The previous suggestion of “chroniclers” fits even more because the name for bionicle came from biological chronicle. Or “Bio Chroniclers” could work.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same. The best name for us has to be something that appears in both generations.

1 Like

Oh, kohlii heads is good.
All I could come up with was Boinklers or Bonklers. XD
You could probably have more than one name for fans for something like Bionicle because of how much stuff is in the universe. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I actually really like chroniclers. It fits really well, and it would make sense to anyone outside the fandom.

6 Likes

We could use BIONICLE’s prototype name, Voodoo Heads! :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I’d best put this out right now: Chroniclers, being a word with a real-world meaning, could be confusing. However, I have yet to see Bio Chroniclers mentioned, and there is little chance for confusion there. I’m all for it, and shall suggest it over on BZP.

5 Likes

Issue with Chroniclers and Bio-Chroniclers, IMO

Too many syllables. We need something short and to the point, like, 1 or 2 syllables, otherwise Bio-Fans/Bionicle fans is good enough, IMO.

2 Likes

I suggested “Bio Chroniclers” myself a few posts back.

I was replying to your post, actually. Just clicked the wrong reply button. I didn’t think of Bio Chroniclers myself

1 Like

Why not Bio-chronies :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oh. I get it now. “yet to see” threw me off.
I still think “Bio fans” or “Bio Chroniclers” work best.

I don’t think you get the joke. It’s from Ebay today the episode with Bionihippies of war:

6 Likes

We could separate the oldies and newcomers, calling the older fans Mataians/Matans and the newbies Nuvians/Nuvans

11 Likes

BRILLIANT! Why didn’t I come up with this?

6 Likes

Happy to be of service (;

1 Like

because you are not a genius like sir Logandub

4 Likes

We still don’t have a name for fans of BIONICLE as a whole, though.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is true. Perhaps use some of your creative juices again?

2 Likes