Diska, the lovely one

Hello. I am Diska. You do not know me but you must know my sister, roodaka. Just like her, I am a vortixx. If my sister is the queen of visorak, then I am the goddess. I am a true black widow. I have no time, for nerds like sidorak. I prefer to manipulate real emperor such as my dear Shadowed one. I don’t need to fight, many other minions will do it for me.
I’m about forteen inches tall (35 cm), so who’s the little one?

11 Likes

checks out

I think the coolest part of this MOC is the boot effect on the shins. Good use of color blocking, even with a color scheme that doesn’t pop out that much. Unfortunately that effect is detracted by the use of black as her “skin” on the top portion… alternatively, her face and upper torso are covered in leather.

The main criticisms I have are that the arms are a bit short, and that the face doesn’t really work for me. Do you have a Vahki head in one of those colors? Using that would help the Roodaka parallels be more evident in the MOC as well as the story (since you’ve gone in a different direction with the set’s sexual characteristics.)

5 Likes

The head design’s really cool. Doesn’t really look like a Vortixx though.

1 Like

@Hawkflight Thanks, I didn’t see :sweat_smile:

@Timeline15 :+1: This is because it is a very big vortixx ( it has a big head, that’s why)

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

i feel like the female parts should be a bit lower.

@GoodGuy2006 Maybe, but it’s directional (it’s on ball joint). If you want I can send you the instructions.

The feet, shins, and especially the black Ruru kneepads are fantastic. The head design is also quite cool. I think the arms are too short, though, and could do with a bit more customization (particularly of the upper arms) if you have the pieces.

1 Like

@MooCowsRock
If you want, I can send you the instructions, if you’re interested in seeing the design

1 Like

It looks relatively straightforward, but sure, I’d like to see it. Thanks.

While I agree the head isn’t very Vortixx-like, I do have to say it looks pretty cool as its own thing, nicely done.

1 Like

i am kind of curious how they’re made on second look, but i have a moral objection to pms. it seems multiple people are interested, maybe you should put the instructions on the topic.

As requested, I add the instructions (Little rascal😂)

Head

Torso

Legs

thanks

wow, i like this moc a lot more now that i see the techniques behind it.
anyway, if you can figure out how, i’d suggest trying to move the metru waist on the chest down one and seeing how that looks. the nice thing is that you have instructions, so there’s no worry of ruining it when experimenting.

@GoodGuy2006
I had already tried, the problem is that with the blue piece, its melons spread too far and it’s not good. But it is adjustable so foldable

hmm…
well, i’m currently moving, so my parts aren’t with me, but i’m gonna try and see if i can figure something with this out when i can.

Well received. If you can get a better rendering, you can send it to me or directly post it in the comments. Thank you

sighs

some interesting techniques here, but the way the moc is so overly sexualized really detracts from the quality for me.

1 Like

why the boobs

Haha I’m three feet get reked

Ok, the moc is pretty good, and the techniques are pretty interesting, but the *female bits * are really distinct and distracting, so they really degrade the moc.

1 Like

true man