Do You Like Boybands?

If you don’t know what boyband means it pretty much means bands similar to Five Seconds of Summer and One Direction. Yeah. Those types of bands.

I don’t like them at all. I don’t know one singular boyband song that doesn’t talk about having a girlfriend. Seriously. All I hear is “she left me” or “I want her” or “She’s so pretty.” All it does is sound like a mediocre chick flick mixed in with desperateness. As I’m typing this, my sister is actually enjoying those songs. Why? Because she’s just some fangirl. I once actually told her that those songs sound desperate and she got so butthurt she called me a hater.
HAHAHHAHAHHA-

I don’t know why they are so popular or why they have attracted so many fans. Discuss about boybands and what you think about their music here.

4 Likes

I despise the type of message of most boy bands. The version of love they talk about is so incredibly wrong, I don’t even know where to begin.

I’m not against them as a concept. So if I ever find one with good beats and meaningful lyrics, I’ll give them a listen.

8 Likes

Actually, Smashing Pumpkins is not very girlfriend based, but I think their best song is “The Beginning is the End is the Beginning”. (NOT to be confused with the original version “The End is the Beginning is the End”.)

Note: Both songs are created by Smashing Pumpkins.

1 Like

My favorite boy band is Dethklok.

It’s a band.

Its comprised of individuals of the male variety.

That fills the quota, right?

4 Likes

No.
I’m looking for 15-17 year old teens who use autotune, whose songs always sound desperate and love-oriented, and who have fangirls who want to go to their concerts so badly in which those fangirls also think their music has quality.

3 Likes

No. ;D

4 Likes

I could go on all day about why I despise the boy bands that make teenage girls giddy. As legomaster1378 said, the version of love they talk about is so incredibly wrong.

1 Like

Nope
RIP-1D

1 Like

nope. Most likely around 85% of board members would agree, you’re asking the wrong audience.

To answer your question (statment), it’s the hair… yeah… That and the songs sound like they’re being addressed to the listener, so I guess that makes the viewers feel like they’re getting attention.

But hey, that’s just a theory, a song theory. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

No.

Post too short.

Current/stereotypical boy bands I despise. But not all boy bands are bad. Take the Beatles for instance, or Imagine Dragons.

5 Likes

So long as their heard, not seen.

I like the Beatles’ earlier music, does that count?

1 Like

I mean current boybands. The beatles is pretty fine, actually.

N*SYNC.

That is all.

Only some.
Not all.

NO.
I DON’T.

My favorite boyband is Sev’ral Timez of course.

No.

Edited title -Not_legomaster
Seriously, @legomaster1378, would’a thought you had this covered, facing the fact you’ve posted here. :wink:

I guess I’m slipping. But hey, these days I’m posting on/talking to up to half a dozen people/things at the same time. I think I deserve a break somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No.

/s?

3 Likes