Dots Bots

Several fun little robots I made with the printed parts introduced in series three of Dots.

Sweepers: Small repair droids that scoot about sweeping floors, sealing hull breaches, and analyzing the structural integrity of their workplaces.

Often used as pets, Roughers are a type of repair droid often seen accompanying sweepers to preform tasks that their counterparts are too small or too Ill equipped to handle.

They can also be equipped with a variety of tool arms to assist with their tasks.

Sneakers act as quick couriers, transporting parts and volatile substances between missions and laboratory’s in record time. At least they would if they weren’t too clever for their own good and if they didn’t have the annoying habbit of ‘losing’ their cargo on the way to and from their tasks.

Scouters, affectionately known as scouts by the crew, act as both security and as the coordinators of larger repair operations.

Scouters can also be equipped with a large energy canon if the need arises.

Of course, any and all after market modifications void the warranty.

And that’s pretty much it. Not too crazy, but fun little builds.

31 Likes

Awww, these are very cute/cool!
Hmm maybe I gotta get me some dots…

2 Likes

Yeah, they’ve got some really nice parts in really nice colors

2 Likes

Amazing little builds! I love them and the use of the dots plates

1 Like

Thanks man!

I usually don’t care much about cuteness but look at him

HE’S SO DANG CUTE!

Nice little builds

3 Likes

You’re dang right he’s cute

4 Likes

These are incredible

1 Like

Cutest mocs ever!

2 Likes

The juxtaposition of the atypical sci-fi “white robot” look and the adorable husky faces is just gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

Clever part usage across the board, too.

3 Likes