Drawing People based on their Avatar (Requests Closed)

But these people make the references too easy.

2 Likes

Could you possibly draw Booster Gold?

2 Likes

Also add a scouter on the other eye, make it pink, and have him duel wield two of cloud’s sword.

1 Like

Are you gonna do these now that you’re back?

I actually got a large handfull done so I’ll try to post them tomorrow. I was going to today but I had to help with cleaning my house.

2 Likes

As the tittle says, I’m making my request! It’s 4538 here:

Direct link:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9YAOHbDi31Y/maxresdefault.jpg

Oh, cool.
Thanks!

1 Like

No prob! I’ll try to get yours finished soon but for now here’s four (THAT’S RIGHT FOUR!) new commissions:

IMPORTANT: (I just left for dinner while typing this out, so only 2 of the 4 drawings will be posted until I come back.)

@JMP I saw the profile and I thought: what kind of character wears shades and has no emotions? Immediately I thought of Neo of The Matrix.

@Vicroen I really like how both the mask and the upper arms came out. I personally like how slightly different the mask is to the original.

I have like about 3 rough drawings that are nearly done, so I’ll try to post them tomorrow. Don’t quote me on that.

Anyways, take care! :laughing:

7 Likes

tru

tru

I even have a trenchcoat

not even useful up here in CA though

3 Likes

I dare you to figure something out for my avatar.
Good luck. =P

If you were to draw me, I guess you could draw a floating mask… maybe?

1 Like

Are you going to do the old requests?

1 Like

(He has been inactive two weeks, and he told me he had some old ones ready)

1 Like

@Xing1870 yes

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air The reason as to why I have been inactive is because me and my family have been cleaning the entire house for my sister’s graduation party. I was too busy with that to post the other drawings and to work on the WIP. I just finished cleaning for today, so I’ll post the commissions that I was able to finish. I’ll most likely post something new on my June Doodle Dump Topic since I haven’t updated that since the beginning of summer, but seeing as how I postpone things all the time, except it when Mother 3 comes out. (Don’t worry, I’ll post there soon)

@Xing1870 This was kinda hard to draw at first for two reasons: The profile pic was a bit limiting (until I searched for the character) and I rarely draw cute characters. Not really my thing. (Probably explains why I can’t really draw cute females)

@Ultimate_TChalla This was really random, when I saw the Daft Punk image I immediately thought of weird head creature with limbs sticking out.

Anyways, take care.

6 Likes

Would you mind doing mine?

Mostly to see what you can do from my profile pic.

1 Like

That’s fine.
I don’t mind, and I’m looking forward to it, whenever you post it.

1 Like

Umm is mine finished yet? Not trying to rush you, but I requested right at the start of the topic

Here’s mine:

Have fun!

Would you like to do mine?

Oops forgot to tell how amazing you did on mine thanks!

1 Like