Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Don’t worry, cracking one layer is usually safe.

3 Likes

Great.

The Wiggles are now canon.

6 Likes

That’s another one for the out of context quote board

2 Likes

Oh it bout to get real now

2 Likes

Or fake, depending on if we’re dreaming or not.

4 Likes

I walked into that one

In return I shall make a very easy joke

What are you standing on now?

4 Likes

Mold, probably.

3 Likes

mold and dreams

inb4 the floor stops existing and we fall forty floors to our deaths

2 Likes

I gotta say it’ll make for an interesting webcomic

4 Likes

@Willess12 Can Sue actually blink? Or is she just a giant floating eyeball attached to a human body?

2 Likes

It’s established Sue can actually blink.

How that works or any other detail has not been decided in any capacity. It operates off of cole’s law.

2 Likes

For those who don’t get the reference:

4 Likes

the joke isn’t that obscure

2 Likes

It’s a real post.

I know it’s not the joke you were making, but I thought it an amazing coincidence that the line that immediately came to mind regarding how Sue works was from a person with a name one letter different from the law you referenced.

1 Like

I can’t see the post for some reason so I will take your word for it

2 Likes

replied, sorry for the wait

2 Likes

So, uh, @Willess12.

Me and Winger have been discussing ideas, which is code for I have been suggesting evil machinations and Winger has been running damage control in a frantic effort to stave off my villainy, and so I come to you with a question.

May Winger and I toy around with the unknown history of your character to a great extent? Nothing that would change any info about your character as-is, but would greatly alter the perceived backstory she now possesses and add some extra problematic elements into the story and plot.

Unrelated,

what

3 Likes

oop missed that.

3 Likes

Sorry that I haven’t replied sooner, didn’t notice the mention of of me, whoops. I think I’ll go with @Winger (s) suggestions for the character direction

3 Likes

@Winger should I wait on you to reply (since I kicked the door) or go ahead and reply to the others?

1 Like