6 Likes

Crap he’s gonna have trauma now

1 Like

Which flavor?

4 Likes

spicy of course

2 Likes

you say that as if this hasn’t been my intention since the game started

also yes flamin’ red hot n’ spicy trauma chips with ‘cheese’-flavored trust issues and toasted to a depressing crisp

Basil can wash it down with his tears

5 Likes

So this but more modern?

Mirror

So, these being totally opposite things is problematic. A disease that’s rotting away at him (or, more specifically, rotting him away) seems relatively flavorful and unique, but constant regeneration seems a bit counter-intuitive. If it’s totally random, it’s not that helpful, and if one is stronger than the other, one of the two is ineffective.

So as a slight balancing tweak that doesn’t do much of anything to the flavor, what if the disease is rotting away at him, and he can regenerate … but only injuries. He gets stabbed, no problem, he’s fine after a few hours. But his body is deteriorating at the same rate. The irony of it actually adds to the nightmare, I’d say.

However, if you’d prefer something else, we can also work that out.

And this seems really unrealistic, unless they had parents that just -didn’t care- in which case they’d have left his siblings to the wolves long before they “fell on hard times”. A tweak could be: they grew up without parents; they grew up without the parents support (i.e. the traditional “living on the streets in the slums”); or something else entirely. It’s up to you.

So, minor note, but taking the SNOVA pills aren’t what you took - you took the cheap, cracked, illegal version that recently hit the streets.

Once we work those out, I can DM you how you’ll be put into the story.

And uh, as for everyone else, I’m kinda stuck right now, since Sue/Basil’s interaction it self contained and Eve didn’t actually try to kick the door yet … Last I checked, they’re looking for more of what “attacked” Jung.

Although the lightbulb did just go pop.

7 Likes

Yeah Jung what’s just looking for what happened to him

1 Like

Cool I fix those points up in a jiffy
Edit I just want to clarify that his skin condition isn’t making him have the appearance of a zombie and it also doesn’t smell of rotting flesh, it’s more like really bad eczema

3 Likes

I have no idea what I’m even looking at

Alternatively, here’s my counter-proposal (no pre-approvedinfo from Winger):

He’s able to decompose and recompose at will, turning to flaky ash one minute and turning back to himself the next. Obviously water is bad news for him and he can’t really do anything while in ash form, and his body is still technically in ash form even when reformed, so if he takes any hits he’ll get knocked to literal pieces as chunks of his body fly off as ash and dust. Motivations for the character could be that he was slated for death for whatever reason and dreaded being cremated, but ended up being cremated alive in his dream. Or, possibly, uh… Something else.

My computer has been freezing up for the last fifteen minutes while I’ve been trying to write this

Gonna step in for Winger here and say Jung couldn’t look at the back of his… Back, due to basic anatomy and the fact that he’s wearing clothes. But don’t worry, he’ll learn before long.

Oh and now he can’t see it at all due to complete lack of light so there’s that. I’ll edit that clarification into my rp post.

5 Likes

Didn’t think of that lol

1 Like

The more I think about comic characterization the more of a cartoonish character sue becomes in my mind

she and malaco will likely break the style of the comic quite often in both directions

1 Like

This also seems neat. I guess it’s up to Eilrach to decide which he prefers.

5 Likes

Might be able to respond later since my class for today was cancelled.

5 Likes

The most blessed Horror Protagonist.

1 Like

How do I express this concern in a gentle and concise way…

Learn to punctuate.

4 Likes

Oh that’s three!

I’m almost two away from getting a bingo!

3 Likes

If I have a dream about being in dreamspace does that mean it’s real? :grimacing:

9 Likes

Don’t worry, cracking one layer is usually safe.

3 Likes

Great.

The Wiggles are now canon.

6 Likes

That’s another one for the out of context quote board

2 Likes