Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

Oh it bout to get real now

2 Likes

Or fake, depending on if we’re dreaming or not.

4 Likes

I walked into that one

In return I shall make a very easy joke

What are you standing on now?

4 Likes

Mold, probably.

3 Likes

mold and dreams

inb4 the floor stops existing and we fall forty floors to our deaths

2 Likes

I gotta say it’ll make for an interesting webcomic

4 Likes

@Willess12 Can Sue actually blink? Or is she just a giant floating eyeball attached to a human body?

2 Likes

It’s established Sue can actually blink.

How that works or any other detail has not been decided in any capacity. It operates off of cole’s law.

2 Likes

For those who don’t get the reference:

4 Likes

the joke isn’t that obscure

2 Likes

It’s a real post.

I know it’s not the joke you were making, but I thought it an amazing coincidence that the line that immediately came to mind regarding how Sue works was from a person with a name one letter different from the law you referenced.

1 Like

I can’t see the post for some reason so I will take your word for it

2 Likes

replied, sorry for the wait

2 Likes

So, uh, @Willess12.

Me and Winger have been discussing ideas, which is code for I have been suggesting evil machinations and Winger has been running damage control in a frantic effort to stave off my villainy, and so I come to you with a question.

May Winger and I toy around with the unknown history of your character to a great extent? Nothing that would change any info about your character as-is, but would greatly alter the perceived backstory she now possesses and add some extra problematic elements into the story and plot.

Unrelated,

what

3 Likes

oop missed that.

3 Likes

Sorry that I haven’t replied sooner, didn’t notice the mention of of me, whoops. I think I’ll go with @Winger (s) suggestions for the character direction

3 Likes

@Winger should I wait on you to reply (since I kicked the door) or go ahead and reply to the others?

1 Like

@Kirathel There’s little for Winger to reply to, and he has said he prefers to reply to more than one person when he does post. Although sometimes he is lazy. And Eve already punched the door repeatedly to little effect, so I doubt a kick would do more than cosmetic damage.

Feel free to keep the activity moving and respond to other players.

3 Likes

Most of the sometimes he is lazy.

5 Likes

Honestly I’d go so far as to say all of the sometimes

2 Likes