Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

I refuse to comment to further exacerbate ellswaffle’s indecision

2 Likes

So good news ghid I just remembered heroforge exists so no anime will be needed:

Again if things need to be adjusted let me know

3 Likes

Let’s hope my responses are quicker than no1 (s)

although rn they may take sometime because school and exams be coming up soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Did you ever edit your signup or are you going to make a new one?

2 Likes

oh uh crap I hit commmand-enter instead of command-v gimme a second to respond to everyone else

4 Likes

when the rp is so dead from having waited four days for the gm to respond that both gms respond to the same thing

must… not… make reference…

3 Likes

I did edit it but I’ll probably have too rewrite and repost considering that you didn’t notice it was rewritten

4 Likes

Looking back, I’m impressed to see that the RP has survived this long - August 11th was when the signup was posted - and in November, we’re only now leaving the room.

…wait

I know this isn’t possible for everyone to achieve, but rather than posting once every five days/a week, maybe we can attempt to post once a day? Okay okay put the brick down I’m not saying this as a hard fast rule, just something to aim towards.

As for me personally, I would do it by myself to keep things alive, but then half the rp would just be my posts. Good thing I’m such an awebsome writer

3 Likes

You provided a visual reference, so we good. Plus I think I know what a goldfish looks like…

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Sue: I better not do anything to make things worse with the kid
Also Sue: This seems like a really good thing to say oh look something distracting bye

You-

We need to talk about respect of parental authority

1 Like

hwat

4 Likes

So by your use of the word parental you’re suggesting that I am your progeny?

3 Likes

I am suggesting that if my son doesn’t ever hug me then I will force someone else to at gunpoint

and you did allegedly cover his child support…

2 Likes

I must think over this new information with a shock blanket and a warm beverage.

4 Likes

Well, she is written as someone who has no clue how to properly act around people.

2 Likes

0_o well then

1 Like

I’ve increased my rate of response by nearly 30%

4 Likes

Ye-es, it would be nice if you could do that.

ayo, and for everyone else. I’m describing the hallway to Malaco, so you all are free to assume that he didn’t miss anything that you would see.

5 Likes

The return of the king

I will now force you to create an immediate response

3 Likes