Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

So it’s been fifteen days since a Winger rp post, and if there isn’t one by the end of the week I’m just gonna describe the doors everyone’s waiting for so people have something to do. It’s been really long with no input.

Too long with no input.

6 Likes

UPDATE:

I’ve been given the reigns temporarily by Winger as well as a detailed description of the next set of events and how to proceed. I’ll be running things here until he has the time to dedicate to this again.

I’ll also be taking any questions about details in case anyone needs some pointers for how to move things along. Believe me, I want to get out of this stairway building as badly as you do.

Forgot to cover this, but the publishable work (webcomic) is entirely my own initiative. And even then, it’s a maybe at best. This is first and foremost a boards rp with heavy focus on characterization/character interaction, and any other ideas of followup media are 100% secondary.

As for lack of clarity, I will do my best to provide that here, so feel free to ask. I’ll be extremely limited with what I can and can’t answer as per Winger’s wishes, however, but I will clarify what I have the option to.

And finally, @Eilrach I would highly recommend you repost your signup sheet so it can be reviewed one more time before I give you the greenlight to be introduced. Winger’s already given it his blessing, but I am a grumpy old man with a weighted cane, and all within a three foot radius of me fear my voracity for character design and my unwillingness to scroll up more than three mouse wheel turns.

Sorry that this took so long, but hopefully this sort of hiccough won’t happen again.

5 Likes

And, um, one thing to note: there’s zero drama or falling out or animosity between me and Ghid. He’s not like, taking over forcefully, or anything. I’ve just gotten very suddenly really, really busy, and creativity/writing/GMing require energy and thought that I suddenly don’t have a lot of.

At risk of sounding like an empty promise, I’ll do my best to respond to the discussion from before break tonight or tomorrow evening. Questions are also welcome, though maybe not direct enlightened discussion, if you know what I mean.

5 Likes

That’s right, now paypal me the three grand

That’s the difference between you and me, shadow the hedgehog
I don’t think when I creatively write

no wait I mean I’m really good at it and smart and um I uh

2 Likes

I’ve got 1 week more of my final exams so expect that in a couple day/s

4 Likes

Quick question, which door is he opening? One of the many on each floor or the final one at the floor Malaco is on?

EDIT: You’ve quoted Malaco finding the two doors on the second floor and Malaco finding the sole door on the third floor. Which one is Jung inspecting?

2 Likes

The one on the third floor. Forgot to specify about that sorry

2 Likes

jung: walks through door

malaco:

5 Likes

What’s this?
Is Kirathel alive and posting?
Are they talking in the third person again?

Yes to both. Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Given the number of doors, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s nothing behind them (or only one or two somethings). If there’s nothing to find, Sue will just go through each one.

(figured I’d go ahead and say that so we don’t have a dozen posts of “I open door #” “You find the same thing you saw in the last five.” That’s only if there’s nothing to note, of course; feel free to stop me whenever)

2 Likes

alive-dead
Posted in thing

3 Likes

Basil exhales through his leg (asmr)

no but seriously is this a series of typos or what is wind out of it

EDIT: and out of it ohhhhhhhhh me dum

5 Likes

I think I was between “wound” and “and”

3 Likes

Probably obvious, but Sue’s dissapointment of lack of findings is not indicative of player disappointment in the RP. Willess the player expected nothing, even if Sue expected something.

2 Likes

that’s just not fair

how am I supposed to fail your expectations if you don’t have any

4 Likes

Just so you’re aware, there’s nothing in Eve’s signups about having chameleon eyes, but… I totally approve of it just because of how completely awkward and silly it is for such a serious character.

unless I seriously misread what you were saying.

4 Likes

Ok so it’s finals week for my school so I’ll be out for a bit but I should be able to post on Friday/saturday

2 Likes

You probably already knew this but you are a genius for advancing the plot while being 100% in-character and having said character be completely oblivious to the plot

It’s beautiful to read

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t something I added initially but the moment was funny.

And now I can do it with admin approval thanks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes