Dreamspace - Signups and OOC

The one on the third floor. Forgot to specify about that sorry

2 Likes

jung: walks through door

malaco:

5 Likes

What’s this?
Is Kirathel alive and posting?
Are they talking in the third person again?

Yes to both. Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Given the number of doors, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s nothing behind them (or only one or two somethings). If there’s nothing to find, Sue will just go through each one.

(figured I’d go ahead and say that so we don’t have a dozen posts of “I open door #” “You find the same thing you saw in the last five.” That’s only if there’s nothing to note, of course; feel free to stop me whenever)

2 Likes

alive-dead
Posted in thing

3 Likes

Basil exhales through his leg (asmr)

no but seriously is this a series of typos or what is wind out of it

EDIT: and out of it ohhhhhhhhh me dum

5 Likes

I think I was between “wound” and “and”

3 Likes

Probably obvious, but Sue’s dissapointment of lack of findings is not indicative of player disappointment in the RP. Willess the player expected nothing, even if Sue expected something.

2 Likes

that’s just not fair

how am I supposed to fail your expectations if you don’t have any

4 Likes

Just so you’re aware, there’s nothing in Eve’s signups about having chameleon eyes, but… I totally approve of it just because of how completely awkward and silly it is for such a serious character.

unless I seriously misread what you were saying.

4 Likes

Ok so it’s finals week for my school so I’ll be out for a bit but I should be able to post on Friday/saturday

2 Likes

You probably already knew this but you are a genius for advancing the plot while being 100% in-character and having said character be completely oblivious to the plot

It’s beautiful to read

4 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t something I added initially but the moment was funny.

And now I can do it with admin approval thanks :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone

5 Likes

5 Likes

Somehow, despite pausing a Christmas show (non-Grinch related) to make that post, the reference was not intentional. But now that I’ve noticed, I’ve edited the post accordingly (shame I had to give up the word “indubitably” though)

2 Likes

coughing asmr

2 Likes

Probably going to need some help with that

5 Likes

I am always a PM away

3 Likes